complaint against Reliance Big TV customer service.

garima vermagarima verma Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Home and Kitchen Appliances
Dear sir/madam,

My name is Garima Verma r/o C-50/A, Shivaji Park, West Punjabi Bagh. I have been using the services of your Reliance Big TV (200811681521). I got the service recharged from the local dealer on july 7th, 2012. Since then I am facing loads of problems is watching television, as the services are not available. I called the customer care department, but the response was shocking for me as they told me that there is no recharge done, however i do have the transaction slip given to me by the dealer.

Garima Verma.

Comments

• RDTVcareRDTVcare Senior Member
    edited August 2012

RDTVcare
    edited September 2012

RDTV care
  • edited September 2012
    Dear sir/madam,

My name is Manish Jaiswal r/o Village Meernagar post Suhetara District sitapur (U.P.) . I have been using the services of your Reliance Big TV (200941203847). I got the service Complaint from the local dealer on September 17, 2012. Since then I am facing Lots of problems in watching television, as the services are not available. I called the customer care department, but the response was shocking for me as they told me that there is no Error.

This experience is really pathetic with a brand name such as Reliance.

I would really appreciate if the company takes some concrete action. If the Problem is not resolved in Next four days after this complaint i am bound to take legal action against your company like consumer forum.

Manish Jaiswal.
    edited September 2012
    mjaiswal15 wrote: »

Manish Jaiswal.

We wish to inform you that as per confirmation received from our respective the poor signal issue has been resolved now alongwith the service interruption charges which got credited on 24th September 2012 in your account.

• edited September 2012

My A/c no. in Big TV is 200797289308 which is registered in the name of Kundan Prasad Sah having address 5/3A, Deeshari Endevour, 3rd Floor, 2141 Nayabad Garia, Kolkata - 700 094 and the same is registered with BIG TV only that my PIN code is showing 700054 insteat of 700094, My setup box is not working since 21st August 2012, the customer care is saying that we will not rectify the setup box until the pin code will be change & for that I have to pay Rs. 350/- else I have to contact the retailer, further I have contacted retailer Mr. Tuhin (Mob: 9330610400) about 100 times and every time he is saying today I will rectify the Setup Box, but till date neither any engineer from BIG TV comes nor the retailer comes.

Kindly look into the matter.

Kundan Prasad Sah
    Mob: 9038265833
  • edited October 2012
    i am not able to contact to customer care rep in 18002009001, my connection no is 200667402749, i am not getting the star cricket channel, 2nd October it was activated, plz help this case
  • edited October 2012
    Hello, While on any sort of news about a political party or persons, corporate disputes, etc. it is quite natural that we go with a side. At the time of dispute with the Ambani brothers, my mind said, it is Anil who is right and I simply followed him. It is quite obvious, I opted for Reliance Big TV while selecting the DTH.

Of late, I realised that I did a grave mistake by doing so. The Reliance Big TV customer care is in all a mess and nobody bothers to care the customers. I made a complaint on 21st of last month to get the set top box replaced/repaired, but so far I have not received any positive response either from the customer care executives or anybody who represents Reliance Big TV in Noida. Incidentally, the set top boxes got replaced twice earlier with old/used set top boxes and this complaint is the third time. It is very sad that the customer care is so poor of the prominent group like Reliance. Every time when I call, I get a ready-made response that set top boxes are out of stock and that they will replace the same whenever they receive new stock. Reliance, Anil Ambani or the poor employees, shame this for your pride (if any) and the corporate logo you stand for.
  • edited October 2012
    I have complained as my set up box is not working properly but again and again they are extending date please help me

Dear Sir/Madam
    This is inform to you My name is Ajay Kumar My Contact no is 9555695844 & 9999195703 and My Address is “ A-185 Bhumiheen Camp, Near D D A Flats, Kalkaji , New Delhi – 110019. My Smart Card is Invalid and Not a Recharge. Which is Deactivated Last Few Months But Yesterday I Would like to Activated. Your Computer Support my Compliance But your Executive told me that this Smart card is Invalid. Please solve my Problem.They Say it will be solve in next 24 hours no solution is done till today and a message is sent to my number that your complaint is solved.

Please Give the New Smart Card No. and Paying New Smart Card Charge.

Ajay Kumar
    Address: A-185 Bhumiheen Camp, Near D D A Flats, Kalkaji , New Delhi – 110019.
    Email id : akmaurya3@live.com
    edited October 2012

Kindly look into the matter.

Kundan Prasad Sah
    Mob: 9038265833

Your Set Top Box issue has been resolved on 2nd October 2012.

RDTV care
    iam not showing etv rajasthan last 10 days lot of compliens
    Dear sir/ mam,
    Sorry to inform you that we are getting pethetic service by reliance big tv,i brought reliance big tv connection on 29.12.2010 and my smart card no (200740197888) after 2 week we are regularly facing same problem singnal droped.We called to your supprt desk but not getting satisfecoty answer.
    So your are requested to pls resove my reliance big tv.and one more thing i will have to explaine to you that its very poor service getting from reliance big tv support team.

Jitendra Maholia
    Area service manager
    Samsung Electronics
  • binj raj maheswaribinj raj maheswari Junior Member
    edited November 2012

This is binj raj maheswari and a reliance digital TV customer with smart card # 200896291316 and its registered mobile # 9435889700.

I have raised a
    complaint on 21st oct regarding the settop box i.e there is no signal supply to the settop box complaint no given by them #189908269. without solve the issue they have closed thaton 25.10.12. After three days for the same reason i have raised the complaint again then they given a new service complaint number#190426396. After two days i have recieved message from reliance to my mobile it says your service request is closed. after that i have spoken to the customer care. this time i have spoke to the superior. he says, with in a week your complaint will be closed.

Up to today i did not recieve a
    single call from the reliance service engineer.

No customer can waitnearly 20 days with out
    watching a TV. In this case ordinary service providers are much better than one of the best provides Reliance???

I will see when this issue will be rectified as from past 3 weeks I have made 5 calls to
    customer care and in that 5 calls answered by your Supervisor team and this is the mail I am sending.

Hope for the best.................

binjraj maheswari
  • edited November 2012
    Hi, This is Ramesh (9841367211, vram_esh@hotmail.com) from Chennai, Smart card#200619451223.
    On 31st october 2012, I have contacted Customer care and inquired them that I had received an SMS to recharge my account with Smart card#200864782326. They verified their system and informed me that my account was suspended and needed immediate recharge. Also they guided me on how to get second connection and recharge online with credit card. As per their guidance, I have recharged immediately with net banking. However I am unable to view my channels and updated the same to customer executive. They said I need to wait for 30 mins to resolve Smart card pairing issue. Again I updated them unable to view my channels. This conversation happened for almost 4-5 times. Finally one of the customer executive asked me to remove Smart card from my set up box and verify the number.
    After verification, customer executive surprisingly said that I have two accounts in my name. One connection in Kanya Kumari & another connection in Chennai.

I have inquired them how my Name, Phone number was registered for unknown connection in Kanyakumari and what are the proof & documents were submitted. Also I requested them to block unknown Smart card#200864782326 and stop my payment towards it. But customer executive refused to take my request.

I have requested Ms. Bhavani, customer executive to transfer my call to supervisor or higher official to explain and find out solution to my problem. But her behavior was almost like a collection agency and no problem solving skills. Again I tried several times and finally successful in discussing with Mr. Madan, Customer Executive Engineer. He has taken my request and said it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. However till today it was not resolved and unable to contact him to know the status. I tried contacting him multiple times to know the status but Customer executives said that he is not available in desk or busy & some other excuses. Finally, one customer executive said it will take another 48 hours to fix the problem. I have informed them it's been almost 3 days and several follow up was made after making payment and still now problem is fixed. They wanted me to wait for another 48 hours. They said nothing further can be done in this matter. Again I have made gentle request to block invalid smart card number first and refused to take it.

This is rarely unfair to create an account in my name without my knowledge.

I request Senior officials from BigTV to focus on this matter, take immediate action against unknown smart card#200864782326 and activate my account immediately.

Ramesh.
  • edited November 2012
    I logged a complaint on Oct 31st regarding an issue with no bearing : 200923939299 i.e Big TV team needs to Refund my amount/credited to the account. At the time of my call with CCE on Oct 31st he told me that issue will resolve and amount will be credited in 72hours...but i have been calling the Team daily upto 04-11-2012 to resolve and nothing was happened in practical.. CCE is forwarding call to Floor supervisor and Floor supervisor escalates to Zonal team...and they say they are working aggressively but nothing was happened and my channels were barred from last 4days due to their mistake.....

I request kind authorities to look into the issue and refund the amount of rs 175 in to my account there on activate my channel/subscription immediately.

MAA HOSTEL Tenant!

I have raised a

Up to today i did not recieve a
    single call from the reliance service engineer.

No customer can waitnearly 20 days with out

Hope for the best.................

binjraj maheswari

• edited November 2012
    my smart card no is 200503954855.i recharged my account with rs 1000 on 10-11-12 around 8 pm using internet via debit card. Recharge was not successful as i did not got any conformation message from RDTV on my email as well as on my phone,but the money has been deducted from my debit card and i have also got the payment receipt after transaction.When i call customer care they always say that their systems are down so the cannot provide any help.Please tell me where should i go now.
  • edited November 2012
    my name is rohit jamsandekar and my bigtv smartcard number is 200553622329,i had recharged my rs 350/-on 11-11-12 but the services have not resumed yet i request you to resume the serivices as soon as possible.
  • edited November 2012

My name is pradeep gautam, i live in madipur janta flat, on 6th nov, 2012, i recharged Rs. 550/- (350/- for reinstallation and 200/- for monthly regharge) as per the advise of customer care of big tv. they assured that our engineer will contect myself with in 48 hours, but till now no one came for installation of set up Box. and i am regularly requesting to customer care. But no one is comming. They game me two addresses of Dealer in Pachim Vihar, But both were wrong addresses. Now i am feeling helpless, so kindly help me.

Thanking You

Pradeep Gautam

To, 21st Nov 2012

The Senior Manager,

Reliance

Subject – Complaint about Inordinate delay in providing Customer Service.

Let me introduce myself to you first, I am a Reliance Big TV Customer ( Card No – 200812145258). I have been using Reliance Big Tv since 3 years and it is very sad that the Quality of after sales Customer Service provided by you to old customers is pathetic.

When we started facing problem in viewing TV on 7th November, we contacted the Customer Care. At that time we were told that systems are being updated so our Complaint cant be registered. This continued for the next 7 days till we were finally able to register a complaint on 14th November.

Today is 21st November and we are still waiting to see that our complaint is resolved. Every time we call Customer Care we are told that our complaint has been forwarded and will be solved soon, but that never happens.

We are now looking forward to get our complaint resolved through you before we decide to take our complaint further or change our DTH Connection.

Mr. P. Sharma
  • edited November 2012
    My name is Manoj kumar.My address is 640 Saini mohalla Nangloi. I want to clarify that I have a reliance big tv connection having Smart card number -200860046072 which is not working since 17/11/2012. I have given request to rectified the fault on 17-11-2012 vide request no. 191826037 but till date no action has been taken by yourself. I am not satisfy with your service. If you are not able to solve the problem then you are to take your set top box and other components. My phone number is 9313863121.

Thanking You

Pradeep Gautam

• edited November 2012
    On 1st of November we had changed our set top box to HD, from that day till today the Channels are not working..
    Quite a few complaints have been made and it has been of no use, till today that is 23rd of November 2012.

There is so much of advertisement in the media, Newspaper and Tv Channels), but they are not able to recitify ny problems. It says that your smart card is not compatible with the Set top Box.

Ny complaint numbers are as follows:

1991991639 and 190912228

and when we call the Office in Chennai there is no proper reponses and evrytime they say that the problem will be rectified in 7 days. The person who I spoke to Customer Service officer is Mr. Subin and the Supervisor I spoke to is Mr. Madan, who told me that you can call me if the problem is not rectified.

But when you call the office the answer that you get is the supervisior is not available and then if you ask for the Manager he is also not available to take customer calls.

RELIANCE BIG TV SERVICES ARE VERY VERY POOR AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS.

iF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT RECTIFIED WITHIN TWO DAYS i WILL BE GONG TO THE PRESS AND ALSO GOING TO CONSUMER COURT REGARDING THIS MATTER

MY ACCOUNT NO. IS 2005 1491 7901.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE SO MUCH HYPE BOUT THE RELIANCE SERVICES. IT IS VERY VERY BAD. I WOULD ADVISE PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE RELATIVE BIG TV CONNECTIONS.

tHANKS

SUGANTHA
    FOR INDRA SUBRAMANYAM
    DEAR SIR,
    I AM RAMESH FROM CHENNAI USING BIGTV FOR 1YEAR.MY SMART CARD NUMBER IS 200839109910.
    I RECHARGED ON OCTOBER 15 2012,AFTER TWO DAYS DUE TO CYCLONE MY BIGTV SERVICE GOT
    REPAIRED ON OCTOBER 20 2012.I LODGED A COMPLAINT ON OCT 26th,30th,NOV5th,8th,12th,14th,
    18th,23rd.....BUT TILL TODAY THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FROM THE RDTV CSC PEOPLE.......
    ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE I EXPERIENCED IN LIFE FROM RDTV......

I HOPE @LEAST AFTER THIS COMPLAINT MY PROBLEM GETS RESOLVED!!!

YET IF THEY DONT RESOLVE MY PROBLEM,
    BIGTV CAN BE THE WORST OF ALL BROADCASTERS WITH A BRANDNAME "RELIANCE"

CAN CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "WORSTTV" FROM "BIGTV"
    Dear Sir / Madam ,

I recharge our TV on 09.11.2012 by 200.0 ( bronze pack ) but today ( 26.11.12 ) our tv out of service .
    I check the balance in TV found 95.0 Rs.

Please explain why our TV deactivated .

Regards ,
    L.R.Patil
    dear sir
    I am bins my smart card number 200642354849 .I have signal problem so reported to customer care. but technition did not come to service. but he told that complaint has solved .he take money from me for service charge. In addition I lost my cash from my account
    but my complaint did not solved so I think that give up this service and take other dth service. so I think that you will take a good solution and call back.

DEAR SIR,
    ONE OF THE WORST SERVICE I EXPERIENCED IN LIFE FROM RDTV......

I HOPE @LEAST AFTER THIS COMPLAINT MY PROBLEM GETS RESOLVED!!!

YET IF THEY DONT RESOLVE MY PROBLEM,
    BIGTV CAN BE THE WORST OF ALL BROADCASTERS WITH A BRANDNAME "RELIANCE"

CAN CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "WORSTTV" FROM "BIGTV"