Modular kitchen from hometown

pravash2pravash2 Junior Member
We booked for a modular kitchen in home town.when the next day we wanted to cancel the booking the person told us to refund the money but now they are not refunding the same saying there is no such rule of cancelling.we want to buy an electronics item from the same shop with the money but they are not refunding.

Comments

• Future Group CareFuture Group Care Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    pravash2 wrote: »
    We booked for a modular kitchen in home town.when the next day we wanted to cancel the booking the person told us to refund the money but now they are not refunding the same saying there is no such rule of cancelling.we want to buy an electronics item from the same shop with the money but they are not refunding.

Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us at priya@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, the store details, invoice details along with your reference id 5788 and we will get back to you.

Regards
    Priya
    Future Group Care
  • Future Group CareFuture Group Care Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    pravash2 wrote: »

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.

Regards
    Priya
    Future Group Care
  • edited March 2014
    I, Swarnendu Chakrabarty, an occupant of Tower 2/5/3, Ruchira Residency, 369 Purbachal Kalitala Rd,Kol-700078,paid Rs 1,49,500/- for Modular Kitchen as an advance against full payment against receipt no:1596 dtd 09.08.13 of Merlin"s Homeland Mall, Home Town 18B Ashutosh Mukherjee Rd.,Kol-700020. Work started on 1st week of October,but till date i.e 06.03.14 the work is incomplete. Though Ms Pallavi(Mob:9831455245) & Mr Biswajit(Mob:9331160666) took the final measurement, yet the kitchen appliances found bigger.,In the 2nd lot the material supplied found smaller. On asking, they replied that they have nothing to do with it because it is the Maharashtra factory's fault, from where it is supplied.For want of actual needed size it is still incomplete. Moreover during installation due to creation of wide gap in between kitchen slab & kitchen sink by the working team, water is passing through it which is damaging the mod. kitchen before handing over.After repeated request it is not rectified.Mr biswajit advised to put M-seal at our own cost,not done by us since it is a very temp. repair and why should we do which is not been done due to ours fault? Kutchina Chimney pipe is also not fully covered. And lastly due to in-completion, huge unutilised material is dumped at my flat since October 1st, which prevent us from free movement in daily life.Since the unutilised materials is dumped more than 23 weeks and leaving 4 weeks for completion & site clearance, I claim Rs 5000/-x(23-4) i.e Rs 95000/- up-to-date i.e 06.03.14 in the line of their Terms & Conditions.The amount will increase in case of more delay. However I want an early completion.
  • suryaprabu02suryaprabu02 Junior Member
    edited August 2014
    hai friends. i would like to change my kitchen designs. so i need many modular kitchen data's. So any one have any decrators data's please inform here.
    thanks & regards
  • manibel02manibel02 Junior Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi, would you like to remodelling your kitchen. There is a lot of varieties in the modular design, So you are selecting a good decorators for your kitchen remodelling.