My reliance 3g connection(dongle) has very very slow speed..it is really pathetic..help me out plz

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
My name is 'nisar hussain shah '.i work as an finger print expert in j&k police(fsl,dalgate)...i live at ellahi bagh....i purchased reliance netconnect dongle(datacard) 3 days ago on 20th july,2012(friday) from reliance head office(jawahar nagar,srinagar)...it costed me rs.1500 + rs.500(security deposit)..with this dongle i got reliance postpaid sim bearing number. 9018194475...i choose unlimited pack of rs.12oo on my datacard
it got activated on day before yesterday on 21th july,2012(saturday) at 11am....but from the time it got activated till now the speed of my reliance(3g) internet connection is very slow....very poor...the speed of my reliance 3g connection is very very slow....its speed is very poor...its speed is upto 65 kbps(at maximum)...speed doesnt exceed 65 kbps...it goes either down upto 2o kbps or remains 65 kbps...speed of my 3g connection is not exceeding 65kbps..sometimes speed of my reliance 3g datacard drops to 0.2 kbps..tell me is it 3g speed??? It is really pathetic....u people offered me at least speed of 2 mbps..but it is not giving that much of speed...it is giving really pathetic speed.....it z pathetic..it z horrible...it is really loss of my money.
''''now tell me shall i complaint aganist you people in consumer court or drag you people to police station...""
now i do not want this product anymore..i want to get rid out of it...take back this useless product...im giving back this product(reliance dongle) and i want my money back....plz return my money or else i will take strict action aganist you
(note down my reliance dongle number...my reliance dongle number is 9018194475 and its imei:911133902654034)

(my adress: House no.35, green avenue colony, ellahi bagh, buchpora(landmark:near masjid hyder),srinagar(j&k)

(my contact number::9086749242 or 9796348067,followed by std code)

Comments

• R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    NISAR SHAH wrote: »

• edited July 2012

My reliance dongle subscriber no is : 09015163180

Suddenly my reliance dongle is giving very poor speed.
  • edited July 2012
    My name is 'sushovan kundu '.i purchased aircel sim card.and want to use it in beetle datacard,for my internet purpose.
    check the speed and help me to do undisturb work,otherwise it will not be good on your goodwill.
    edited August 2012
    NISAR SHAH wrote: »

• edited August 2012

I have purchased Reliance 3G dongle 2Months before.
    From last two month it was working awesome but now when i recharged third time then its speed is very slow sometimes it reaches 0.00 kbps.
    Please help.

Harish Chander Kaushal
  • edited September 2012
    My name is 'kirti sharma'....i purchased reliance 3g datacard a month ago.....but from the time it got activated till now the speed of my reliance(3g) internet connection is very slow....very poor...the speed of my reliance 3g connection is very very slow....its speed is very poor...its speed is upto 10-12 kbps(at maximum)...speed doesnt exceed 65 kbps...it goes either down upto 10 kbps or remains 2 kbps...speed of my 3g connection is not exceeding 10kbps..sometimes speed of my reliance 3g datacard drops to 0.2 kbps..tell me is it 3g speed??? It is really pathetic....u people offered me at least speed of 2 mbps..but it is not giving that much of speed...it is giving really pathetic speed.....it z pathetic..it z horrible...it is really loss of my money.
    (note down my reliance dongle number...my reliance dongle number is imei:911133903247895)
  • edited September 2012

Regarding Reliance 3G dongle service my opinion same as previous post "Mr. Harish Chander Kaushal"
    When I use the 3G dongle, I leave my BSNL BBand service, and I was totally wrong to do so.
    After my first recharge, speed drops to 25 - 75 kbps and 3G (???) converted to 1G, and its feel like a 98's modem working over telephone line.
    I talk to customer care but no result was came out, I think its total company policies to catch up more subscriber, served them a good speed for first 3 months then kicked them to go-down,
    If you change your SIM then you get more 3 months quality service, then... so so so

Its very bad to depends on Reliance.

Nayan Majumder

3G No. : 8444833932
  • edited September 2012
    I Suggest all the users of reliance dongle that as long as u keep using that sick dongle u will always have a promblem plus ur 3g balance will be gone so fast that u will not believe it. i HAte this reliance.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

RCom Care
  • edited September 2012
    Despite the claim or hype that the Reliance 3G broadband connection is very fast, its very slow - its really very very slow. I only bought in on Sep 24, 2012 and I am very disappointed. In fact, I feel cheated by the Reliance. I don't what I can do, if anything. Perhaps, someone having the same experience can tell or be of some help? I don't know.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

edited October 2012

Its very bad to depends on Reliance.

Nayan Majumder

3G No. : 8444833932

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited October 2012
    I am a regular customer of reliance 3g but sunndently from last recharge i am not even getting 2g speed. I have have tested my dongle with other reliance sim with 3g activated which working fine..please resolve my problem..i have contacted your customer care service but no resolving actions have been taken from their side. If this problem is not resolved i ll go to consumer court and file a case against you..i have wasted so much money and time here.
    edited October 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Dear Reliance,

I have recently purchased a Reliance 3G dongle in the hope of getting better internet speed. However the fact remains like the other users on this forum the dongle gives no better than 25kbps speed and even dropping to less than 1 kbps speed most of the time. This is utterly ridiculous when the connection promises to give 7.2 Mbps and even more so when I realize that my earlier Reliance Netconnect used to give faster speeds. I wish I had not discontinued that to fall for this present tomfoolery being sold in the name of a 3G service. Please help to resolve this matter at the earliest before I discontinue the service and move onto a better experience with another vendor modem. My details are as below:

Deyasini Ray Bardhan
    Mobile No.: 9930911937
  • edited October 2012
    Hi my name is rajeev mukhiya, i stay in Delhi and recently i purchased reliance 3g dongle its speed is really very very slow and now i am not satisfy wth this speed pliz contact me as soon as possible ............my contact no.9958261242.

Thank You.
  • edited October 2012
    I purchased a reliance 3G dongle a few months back. The reliance web world staff convinced me of a very good service and speed. But to my shock the services are worst in the world. It's even bad than 2G. Can u believe 3G to give data transfer rate of 6 kbps (Yes SIX). The network is inconsistand signal strength is pathetic.

I lodged complaints two different times. Each was of no use. One costumer care executive said its a network problem, the other one rolled the dice on my system's configuration. But on the same system Idea's speed is superb. (Almost 300 kbs of data transfer rate). So how's that IDEA runs so well and reliance is so idiotic.

Actually i think its in reliance DNA to hoodwink costumers and just snatch money from their pocket. Its the most unethical corporate firm in the whole of India, with zero priority to consumer satisfaction.

My fellow brothers plz never ever subscribe to reliance 3G.

Name : T. Shanker
    IDN : 8102513893
    Place : Ranchi
    today i have bought reliance 3g sim phone number 8591272625
    with a hope of getting 3g like speed of 7.2 mbps.speed is only 30kbps like 1 g internet.i have completely wasted my money on reliance 3g
    kindly help me reliance contact me at 9888410621
  • edited October 2012
    I Am Getting Very Low Speed Of Reliance Net Connect .I Have To Give Online Exam The Site Is Of Europe I Need Good Speed Please Help Me Or Send Any One To Check My PC for any problems. i will be more than glad if you reply me as soon as you read this.
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member

Thank You.

edited November 2012

My fellow brothers plz never ever subscribe to reliance 3G.

Name : T. Shanker
    IDN : 8102513893
    Place : Ranchi

• R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member
    GURWINDER wrote: »
    today i have bought reliance 3g sim phone number 8591272625
    kindly help me reliance contact me at 9888410621

It not 3g it is 2g .i am use my net but it very slow
    i am using reliance 3g dongle with 2g docomo sim because where i live there is no facility of 3g signals so how can i accelerate my net speed

I have purchased Reliance 3G dongle 2Months before.
    Please help.

i m yamini dogra. My 3g is very slow...plz help me.
  • edited January 2013
    my name is chandrakant sihani . I am a regular customer of reliance 3g but sunndently from last 3 recharge i am not even getting 2g speed. ..please resolve my problem..i have contacted your customer care service but no resolving actions have been taken from their side. If this problem is not resolved i ll go to consumer court and file a case against you..i have wasted so much money and time here.

my reliance dongle no. - RZTCDC110581166
    IMEI NO. - 911133900493153

MY MOBILE NO. - +919098406760 0r 9584397926
  • edited February 2013
    rajendra

2g & 3g same speed in 3g dongle

my 3g is slow

It 2g & 3g is same speed no improve,i recharge 255 1gb 3g pack am use my net but it very slow pls help me

cell no- 9692097338 or 9438862131
  • edited February 2013
    I am Apoorva from bhopal..a wweek back i purchased reliance 3g sim in 350 with n 4 gb data. its been only days i am using it with 3g doongle n it is giving pathetic speed worste than 2g. i want reliance to solve my problem or will i have to complain in consumer court. my reliance number is 08103059394.