complaint against Reliance mobile service And Customer care representatives

edited September 2014 in Mobile
Reliance-Mobile-1.jpgDear Sir,
Sir i want to lot a complaint against reliance rim services,last 21
August 08 i was subcribe one game from reliance R World called RMW Pack worth 49 /-
for subcribing charge and 5/- for play, after that from my balance they cut 49 /- in
sep08 for same game this game automatically activated i do complaint to Customer
Care about this they said we will not able to deactivate u have to deactivate this
service i deactivate,i got compaint no and confirmation sms that ur service is
deactivated,but again on21/oct/08 at 12 am they deduct 49/- from my balance,again i
complaint to ccr that this will happen again they say this is last again ur service
not activate if activate we give money back but same21 nov money deducted n i
complaint after 4 days i got money back n confirmation sms,:{{ ,still last onth the
condition is same. in between this i go to web World (Jabalpur) to lot a complaint
i give application to them to take serious
action,they lot my complaint after 4 or 5 days i got i call from Reliance office
they questioning me that what happen i describe every thing to them after 2 days
they call me again n blaming that deducted money is correct they charged is correct
,but i want to know one thing from company without open r world how can i subcribe
it, from last 6 month i stop to use r world because i am sure they deduct oney
without any rule.on 17 august09 i inform customer care representative that again my
balance deducted 49/- pls deactivate this service they give me surety that it will
notdeducted.but on 21 aug09 money again deducted.finally when i ask to ccr they
give me answer it is a service taxes i asked wat service taxes they said it is cuts
for one year after 1 yr no money deducted frm ur account,each n every month early
18,19 i call to ccr to stop this they r unable to solve my proble.finally i
purchase new sim last mont 21 aug/09.pls sove this problem it is a
big problem of telecom company .pls help us to overcome to this proble.i need
answer.there is no rule for companies.

thankingyou,

your's faithfully
Customer

RGN

Comments

• edited October 2009
    i have to inform you that i m the customer of reliance prepaid no-9369124120
    every month the balance cut automatically;and we ask customer care they don't give any
    type of answer and said to me i don't know anything.what can i do for this type of
    behavior,i think i block my no and use another service.
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited October 2009

Kindly provide us your address, so we can suggest you the contact details of Reliance Nodal Officer of your area.
    Hello...

Sir I wanted to log a complain..against Reliance rim,wid in 1 week (30thoct - 4th nov) dey forcibly activated fm and matra pack worth Rs 10 and Rs 30 wid out our permission..(in 2 diffnt nos.).Wen I called dem to know wen n how it happend..dey blamed us directly...dat we have ativated it...n d tym dey told us..,during dat period no such call was attended,
    and dey denied us...to give our money back
    We have not activated any pack,but still dey decuted subscriptn frm our account balance..dis happened twice in a week....WHY RELIANCE(RIM) IS CHEATNG DERE CUSTOMERS..?
    Plze help...Want my money back

neena.khan270@gmail.com
  • edited November 2009
    hello sir, my services of incoming has been cutted without any notification.when i consulted the reliance care representative for the same before 5 days they are saying there was problem in audit so this problem has occured but it has been 5 days they have not taken any necessary step yet it is creating lot of problem for me
  • edited November 2009
    I am a Reliance cdma user my number is 9315833957. I have registered for DND service. after that i am getting calls form reliance or whenever i reicive any call they start any of their service on their own. when i talk to Costmer care excustive, he tells me this is because of you. You may have pressed any key on your mobile . they have charged me three times for same service . when i make it stop they call again of start it again. I am sick of them i want to do something against them. what should i do?
  • skattriskattri Junior Member
    edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    My tel/mob no is 9304198924, and my problem is that every month my balance from my mobile is deducted , and each time i contact the customer care i get the response that , urs this service is opted , but the fact is they don't close the services we ask for as the same we get ours balance deducted from ours account so i do hereby ask u to look after the matter that there is no further deduction in my account . for this kind act of yours i shall be ever grateful
    to u also i request u that please close all the extra services on my number for futher any deduction or i will be forced to close urs services.
  • edited November 2009
    I dnt knw where 2 strt 4rm exactly.... all dat i can say is reliance is the worst service provider...they r neither equiped with trained staffs nor their system works properly...

i m very mch irritaed by their service....1 month before they had deducted Rs 71/- frm my GSM mobile balance and after having a talk with ur customer care representative i was quite shocked that they were forcibly putting their words that i had subscribed to mantra pack & callertune service....i had called them around 7-8 times & was trying to make them believe that it was not me who has subscribed to all ths services.. but they were nt really willing to listen to mu words... at last i had a talk wid their seniors to get back my money back...after 4 days of harassment my account was credited back with Rs 71/-.. the same problem i had faced with my CDMA connection also....after this problem was solved another problem arose that was, inspite of sending msg to local nos from my msg pack they were deducting balance from my main balance saying that it was a STD msg.....and now again on 15/11/2009 they have again deducted Rs 30/- and saying that i have subscribed mantra pack...all that i want is to get my money back .....plz cooperate.....and try to improve your service so that customer dnt get irritated & fatigued by your service
  • edited November 2009

1st time i was subscribed to the MTV Bakwas pack automatically I got the call from the reliance it was automatically reject by my cell as the same was blocked by me in my block calls list but after 2 minutes I got the sms that the pack has been activated after so much discussion with customer care they refused to refund my amount then I had put a mail to nodal office and they called me and refunded my amount but again after 2 days the same thing has happened they called the call was got rejected and my services got activated automatically this time I got the activation sms after I called to the customer care but this time also they are not ready to accept that there system activate the service even on rejection of calls I had put mail to Nodal office but since last 3 days I am not getting any reply from them also.

Kindly advice.

Shyam Kotwani.
  • edited December 2009
    I am writing to you in regards to the wrong deduction of balance. Today (7-12-2009) evening i had recharged my cell phone account(cell no is :-09362070272) by Rs 75 and got the full amount, the total being near to Rs 76. After that i made one call and recieved a call and it was on the roaming for which it had been charged Rs 5. Some where near to 9:30 at i got a message the there is only Rs 1.77 left in my account. And on enquiry the customer care executives gave the explanation that the amount had been deducted due the call being diverted to my other no which is 9943076594 (vodafone), which they claimed had been recieved for the duration more than 2hrs.
    So the thing is that the other no ( 9943076594) is also with me on roaming in orisha as well there was only RS 6.99 as the balance which is still there.
    After explaining the whole matter to the customer care for a long time they didnt responded and repeated the same thing that the call had been forwarded and had been recieved so the amount cannot be refunded. But as i m having the same balance in the vodafone account which is still Rs 6.99,then how is it possible that the call would have been forwarded or the forwarded call might had been recieved. Thus i request you to kindly help me do the needfull so that i can have justice.
  • edited December 2009
    Sir I wanted to log a complain..against Reliance rim,wid in 1 week (30thoct - 4th nov) dey forcibly activated ringtone pack worth Rs 30 wid out our permission..(in 2 diffnt nos.).Wen I called dem to know wen n how it happend..dey blamed us directly...dat we have ativated it...n d tym dey told us..,during dat period no such call was attended,
    and dey denied us...to give our money back
    We have not activated any pack,but still dey decuted subscriptn frm our account balance..dis happened twice in a week....WHY RELIANCE(RIM) IS CHEATING DERE CUSTOMERS..?
    Plze help...Want my money back otherwise i use other service sim.....for they not cheat our coustomer.......

bhoomi_like_rain@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2009
    Sitapur city main week main kai din network problem rahti hai...yahan par kabhi network aata hai kabhi nhi aata...pahle hameha network rahta tha.network ke karan hamain bahut paresani h0ti hai...plz help with this..

thx
    Ajay
    sitapur(uttar pradesh)
    ajaykumar2130@gmail.com
    Dear Sir/ Madam

I have bought a new reliance GSM connection on December 25,2009 in the name, Rashmi Singh. The no allotted to me was 9555688800 vide receipt no.622 and sim no. 8991051110000923513. At reliance costumer care they told me that the sim will be activated within 24 hours.I called Reliance Costumer care situated at Azadpur, New Delhi about 30 times for its activation upto 28, December,2009. Finally on 29 December I got to know that the same no is already alotted to some other costumer on 11 December,2009. Despite our several complaint to refund my money, they say you have to come to my office and submit all the details and then only we will think about it.This time as a costumer I feel cheated and befooled by the company as the company people called me many times for buying the new connection and they recieved Rs 600 from me at my residence in Noida and after recieving Rs 600 they are only giving misleading me.I WANT MY MONEY BACK AT MY RESIDENCE.

thanx

Rashmi Singh
  • edited January 2010
    sir i am from chennai and my mobilenumber is 9543338889 , the issue is i have recharged rs 48 booster on 5th of this month but till date my mobile s plan has not changed i have also filed 4 complaintare whose numbers are
    117190822
    and today (19.01.10) i spoke to mr.albin who has promised to close the issue today will he ?
    Dear Sir:

I am having your reliance india mobile No.9324277009.

it is regularly observed and informed to your customer service call centre
    for do not deduct any of our amount without any intimation from us. But
    then also it is regularly happening.

We are fed-up with your services other than using the money on calls we are
    wasting the same with your unwanted packages like health, caller tunes etc.
    We are using your services only for our comforts and not for wasting money.

Whenever we are trying to do any emergency call it is seen that there is no
    balance available on phone.

With your packages they ask if we want unsub then dial some nos. but if it
    is done then also money which was deducted not coming back.

We do not have so much money to waste on your talk off. we can only do that
    to change the reliance mobile in to some other company's connections. we
    have discussed with our friends and relatives they find other company better
    than you.

Kindly take the matter seriously and stop all this and do the needful.

we have almonst 20-25 days back lodge DND which is still not activated.

awaiting for your immediate reply.

Susmita
    sir.,
    i want to register my complaint against
    reliance, i have recharged my phone on 29th oct 2009,by 999 pack,but it is
    stops  working on 18th nov,even it has validity ,it expires on 29/11/09 ,i
    complain so many times,i hve been to outlet of reliane,even it is showing in there
    systems dat my tarif will expire on 29 th of nov,but they didn't action, i request u
    to pls take rapid action against them.they r doin such a wrong things to there
    customers.pls rtake action,my mobile which is suffering is 9379901949

with regards
    amit verma
    hello sir,
    myself vikas & my no. is 08010353304,
    to,
    the senior of relience gsm
    sir,i beg 2 say that i've 2 face big problem now days bcoz of ur junior executives raj shekhar who works in customer care of relience.....
    i've done already complaint against him but i've no confirmation about that...
    i don't know why did not action taken by urs......
    one day i think(25 or 26 jan) i called custumer care about my sms problem but ur employee raj shekhar was talking 2 me from rude manner,he was totally inmannered...i said after conversation..i'll complain against u..after sum hours,he deactivated my outgoing calls with blamming me for using abusing words so pl. hear that recording for confirmation.....according 2 ur colleague i went 2 relience off. with all documents that i submitted 1st time when i took that no. but no action has been taken there & they said talk 2 shopkeeper where u took this sim but here strike is goin on & i m in major problem bcoz of that so pl. kindly take action & solve my problem......i can't go again 2 rel. off. bcoz it is 2 far....my secondary no. is 09548145326...
    so pl. solve my problem,i'll b thankful 2 u forever...if my complain didn't solve,i've 2 take a big action that i don't want so pl...

your custumer
    Vikas(08010353304)
    edited February 2010

This complaint is regards to Reliance Mobile Services.

*I have got SMS several times about the various activation which I have
    neither done nor I want any of them.*
    Today I received message saying that your stock updates are activated
    and *Rs.30/-
    has been deducted (none of the services I have activated and also in my
    outbox no messages are being sent for any kind of subscription).* I have
    called reliance customer care *333 and *after waiting for 25-30
    mins*customer care executive has picked up the call, first they said
    that this
    has not been activated anytime and when I said that my 30rs has been
    deducted so please credit to my account then he said that it has been
    subscribed, then I told that give me records when I have updated since you
    will be having proof for what you are saying then he neither given me any
    updates regarding at which date and at what time I have subscribed.

*If I have subscribed then they should have all the information when and
    what time I have done but that person not told anything (it means that they
    dont have any proof and they are frauding)* ,because all the mobile service
    operators have records with them and the reason why that money got deducted
    and where you have called and how much time you talked. All record should be
    available.

Since I have not updated so its obvious that they will not have any records
    for the same.
    *Customer Care executive*(when i asked his name he told Mr.dadu shaikh)
    person *was so rude and dont know how to speak*, he was telling so bad words
    and also *told that any how he will not return my money back* and also in
    next 1 hour he had cut 10 Rs. from my account without any reason.

Request you to look into this and please solve my problem ASAP.
    *Regards,
    Sanket Turakhia.*
    *Reliance Cell No*: 9321605064.
  • edited February 2010
    My Self Nitish Kumar and my mobile no. is 9015186859. I activate my 1 paisa SMS scheme on 17 December 2009. Now i want to stop tihs scheme so i send a message to 53738 on 15' Feb and immidiately i got a reply message from same no. that message retries over than i make a call to customer care on 16 Feb and register a complain(complain no. 119829406) to reliance customer care no.*333 for deactivation this 1 paisa scheme. But on the 17,Feb 11 rupees automatically deduct from my a/c. after this i file another complain (complain no. 119995090) to customer care for recovery my 11 rupees. But on 19 Feb i got reply message that there was no wrong deduction found for sms in your a/c. On 15'Feb I send message , 16'Feb make call to customer care for deactivatation but on 17'Feb deduct 11 rupees from my a/c and than says that there was no wrong deduction found from your a/c for SMS. Please do something sir and solve my problem.
    your customer
    Nitish kumar
    mo no. 9015186859
  • edited February 2010
    Myself Mangilal and my prepaid reliance mobile no. is 9351640654.I recharged for Rs4444 just before six month,in which company offered me a lifetime 500 free minutes every month.On26thFeb,2010,I got a massege "pls recharge your account".The very same day I got a recharge of Rs200,but company stopped my incoming and outgoing
    calls,masseging"you
    HOw company can stop my std minutes?While my prepaid account was temprarily under suspencion then why company accepted my recharge?

Rs4444 is a very big amount for a farmer like me.Pls do something sir.
    With regards
    Mangilal
    mobile no 9351640654
  • edited March 2010
    As we all know about Reliance ADA Group whether it is Financial Distribution or ever worst Mobile services.
    I am using my 09311562211 from last some year.
    This complain is against the services that they are promising for like
    1)Better network - From last some days we are facing this problem call drop,Not reachable,engage ton even from other network that person are contactable.Even after continues complain we are still facing these problem.
    2)Customer Care Exrcutive-R Com has appointed some Gunda for their CC Executive post.They know only 'Ap meri baat samj sakte hai to thik hai otherwise line disconnect kar dein' this is very eratating.
    3)If outgoing is barred in that case we dail the massage comes contact customer care,but even RCOM persons do not know in this case they have not given facility to call even on CC number.
    4)Their Customer Care number are *222 and *333 but from last some time *222 is not working even some time when we dial *333,reply comes this number does not exist.
    Sir,I want to know there is regulator for telecom,they are not seeing the problem of Customer.
    One large group like Reliance ADA working in monopolistic manner but no one can stop them.

Thanking You

Bikram Aditya
  • TanuTanu Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    mangilal wrote: »
    calls,masseging"you

Rs4444 is a very big amount for a farmer like me.Pls do something sir.
    With regards
    Mangilal
    mobile no 9351640654

We suggest you to first register your complaint with the customer care and if you have already register your complaint with the customer care then forward your complaint to your area nodal officer and ask them for the refund/solution with in the mention time. Wait for their response and revert us back.
    06.03.2010
    Thrissur.

Dr. K. Pradeep Kumar
    MS (Gen. Surgery), MCH(Plastic)
    Const. Plastic Surgeon
    Elite Mission Hospital
    Thrissur -7.
    Mobile : 9645470297, 9447278368
    Email : pk_plastic@yahoo.co.in

To Whomsoever It May Concern

I am Dr. K. Pradeep Kumar, presently working as consultant plastic surgeon at Elite Mission Hospital, Thrissur. I had taken a reliance mobile CDMA connection during my post graduation at Kottayam medical college on 21.06.2003 at reliance centre/outlet, Nagampadom, Kottayam, mobile no : 9349507407, A/C no : 1120535905(Enclosure 1).
    Later when I finished my studies, since I had another mobile connection, I had terminated my reliance mobile connection and surrendered my mobile at reliance web world, K.K road, Kanzhikuzhy, Kottayam on 18.12.2004. The copy of the termination slip (Enclosure 2 ) and the copy of the bill settled at the time of termination(Enclosure 3) is attached. After termination, I had received a call from the reliance people asking me whether I can cancel my termination and would like to transfer the phone to some one else. I disagreed with the same.
    Later I used to get bills for the phone which was already terminated. I had complained about the same at reliance outlet, M.C. road, near deshabhimani, kottayam and at reliance web world, Kanzhikuzhy at Kottayam many times, but I was told that it is an automatically computer generated bill and I was sked to neglect the same. I also informed the reliance outlet incharge, Mangalam towers, opposite municipal bus stand, Palakkad. Later recovery agents used to come to my house at Palakkad repeatedly and used to threaten my aged parents living at Palakkad. They even informed the neighbours that we had been cheating reliance and not paying the phone bills. I had repeatedly called up the Palakkad reliance centre incharge( a lady ). She stopped picking up my phone calls later.
    I later received a letter from Adv. Sreejith.C.K( Enclosure 4 ) about legal action and a letter from reliance communications, Mangalam towers, Palakkad ( Enclosure 5 ) asking me to pay my dues( for a mobile connection which I had terminated earlier and one which does not exist ). I talked to the advocate and told him the details and I also talked to the lady incharge at the reliance centre at Palakkad, but still the same story continued. The representatives of reliance visited my house, where only my aged parents were staying and threatened them.
    I then wrote to the chairman, reliance communications through ‘e’ mail and was happy when next day itself someone from reliance centre called me and told me that they were sorry for the trouble caused and there would not be any more problem. I even mailed a thank you letter to the chairman’s office. But alas again I received a legal notice from Adv. P. C. Radhakrishnan & Associates( Enclosure 6 ) dated 20.07.2009, following which I called up the advocates office and talked to the official there and was told that the matter would be settled and I don’t have to do anything. Now again I received a legal notice from the same advocate dated 15.02.2007( Enclosure 7 ).
    Now I have personally talked to Adv. Roshini.M.D and to an official in Adv. P. R. Radhakrishnan’s office and have been asked to forward the details.

Please see to that this problem is solved. If paying the required money(even though rightfully I am not entitled to) would solve this headache, please inform me where to send the money, I would do so.

1. Copy to Adv. Roshini.M.D,Palakkad
    2. Copy to Adv. P.R. Ramakrishnan, Ernakulam
    3. Copy to reliance communications and infrastructure limited, Palakkad.
    4. Copy to Chairman, reliance communication
    5. Copy to customer care, reliance communications, Mumbai
    6. Copy to media

Thanking You.
    Yours sincerely

Dr. K. Pradeep Kumar.
  • edited March 2010
    I have lost my Nokia 6300 Mobile on 08/03/2010. The IMEI no. of my Mobile handset is 3541890287216711. I have received the same duplicate no. and also activated. Please track only my mobile handset rather than block / stop the set from anyother use, it just like Paper Wait.

Virender Singh Negi
    H. No. 430D, Block - E, Gali No. 8,
    West Vinod Nagar, Near Mother Dairy,
    Delhi - 110092
    Mobile No. 09871163380
  • edited March 2010
    I am a Reliance GSM user my number is 9569562817. I have registered for DND service. after that i am getting calls form reliance or whenever i reicive any call they start any of their service on their own. when i talk to Costmer care excustive, he tells me this is because of you. You may have pressed any key on your mobile . they have charged me three times for same service . when i make it stop they call again of start it again. I am sick of them i want to do something against them. what should i do?[/QUOTE]
    Dear All,

Please be alert from reliance communication service because they are deducting your amount directly without asking you for any of their offer. You will get an sms that we have sucessfully subscribed for such an such service. As i have faced 5/6times this problem, as i have not subscribed for any of their service then also they had deducted my amount and when i complaint then they had reimbursed my amount.

I would suggest people don't go for reliance sim if possible.

Reliance Customer
    i have to inform you that i m the customer of reliance prepaid no-9017118954
    behavior,i think i block my no and use another service.
    and sometimes i cold not be able to contact customer care
    and sometimes the customer care agent tell us that due to some technical problem he can't be able to satisfy us
    and plz refund my balance immediately
    and for further days don;t cut any balance from my account for any value added service
  • edited April 2010
    Dear sir i got one new LG10000 mobile set and till now my rworld is not opening. When i click on Rworld menu one message comes that is," unable to retrieve catalog. Please try again later.(18)". I have complained thousands times but my problem is not yet resolved. Ithink reliance is not concerned about customer problems. Please resolve my problem soon. My mobile no is 9337680252 (sandip singh)
  • edited April 2010
    I went to reliance office near usha theatre in Tirupur asking for change of my postpaid card to prepaid card. There a lady spoke to me was really rude. And she insulted me and asked me to go out without a proper reason. Am dissatisfied with this experience.