Idea Mobile network Problem

sumitagrwalsumitagrwal Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile

I am having a corporate connection of IDEA Postpaid Mobile.
We are facing network problem in our office area regularly.
We have complained regarding this problem on 15.06.2012 by reference no 111794470.
But there was no action for next few days.
On 19.06.2012 we contacted the call center again and came to know that idea technical team
had decide from their office itself that there is no problem in the network, so no need to
take care of this complaint and close the complaint.
we again booked a complaint by reference no 111887374 on 19.06.2012, and the person confirmed that
the problem will be resolved by 23.06.2012, but did not get any solution till date(16.07.2012).
Now the network condition is so bad that i am unable to make any call from my mobile and if anybody is trying to
call me, he gets congestion in network, so unable to connect.
Requested to kindly help & solve the problem.

Sumit Agrawal
218, Udyog Kendra 1, Ecotech 3,
Greater Noida.
0120-2934188

Comments

• edited July 2012

I am having a corporate connection of IDEA Postpaid Mobile.
    We are facing network problem in our office area regularly.
    But there was no action for next few days.
    take care of this complaint and close the complaint.
    call me, he gets congestion in network, so unable to connect.
    Requested to kindly help & solve the problem.

Sumit Agrawal
    218, Udyog Kendra 1, Ecotech 3,
    Greater Noida.
    0120-2934188

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Network Related issue has already been Resolved .For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular
    i am manoj umbare (sarpanch grampanchayat narotewadi mo no 8380077777) A/p narotewadi tal north solapur dist solapur . mere gaon ke population 2100 hai. IDEA ke 1000 se jyada costemer hai fir bhi hamare gaon coverage ka bahut problem hai isliye IDEA ke costemer VODAFONE ma convert ho rahe hai isliye hamara coverage proble solve kijiyega.
  • edited January 2013

Recently I have switched my mobile to idea by MNP now I have network connectivity problem I have complained at 198 but they have not solve my problem. I have complained many times.

My suggestion is that never use Idea. I am from Delhi.

madan.kbh@gmail.com
  • edited January 2013

My suggestion is that never use Idea. I am from Delhi.

madan.kbh@gmail.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC316912 in the subject.

• edited January 2013
    I have paid balance in my !dea cell number recently, even then i can't make any calls. i can receive and send text messages. Whenever i try to make a call there's no connection, it says ' check network service'.
  • edited January 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC323156.

• saranrajisaranraji Junior Member
    edited February 2013

This is saravanan from pondicherry, I am used 9092820033 nearly 2 years. It is activate in

villupuram by my friend Mr. Elaya pallavan ( his proof only given) but it is used by my self only i

want to change the name and address (my proof) so it is change to prepaid and i give my proof to the

villupuram branch. afterthat that sim is not activated, and i give the proof to pondicherry branch

on 08-02-2013 and Rs. 300 for postpaid connection but till date it is also not activate. They say it

is blocked, technician confuse how to unblock this no. what happen here for technician, they are

technician or what is they what is u r network, it is network or any other if u have not well

technician please handover this network to other good network, don't say u r the best network

anymore, very very worst network u have. i am shame on u r network, so kindly please activate my no.

or take the mnp request and allow me to use this no. to other network. i give this no. to my

business. so kindly active it or take request for mnp and give unique id

M. saravanan,
  • edited February 2013
    saranraji wrote: »

business. so kindly active it or take request for mnp and give unique id

M. saravanan,

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

• edited April 2013
    M using idea sim frm past 2 years.

Earlier my internet shows 3g & h+ but from morning m facing problem like insert sim card, no network available etc etc
    now the network shows edge (for 2g very slow) how come its switch like this. Because earlier it dsnt happened ever.

I change the network setting even i selected idea network manually but the problem still same.
    I had paid for 3g service and m not able to use it. I am getting 2g & poor quality signal.

I change the network setting wcdma, gsm & wcdma/gsm auto mode but the problem is still same.

Sometime simcard shows emegency calls only upon restart the cellphone.
    I was happy with reliance cdma only switched to idea because variety of cdma handset not available in market, i regret to be idea customer, you don't believe that i have to try twice to send my sms. My calls frequently dropped, voice is always compromised, i am totally frustrated with this level of service from such a company, again thinking to reliance cdma though costly handset avlb in market. My no. Is 9321325321 and i am from mumbai.
  • edited August 2013
    I am facing a problem regarding the signal of idea while at home
  • edited January 2014
    3g plan che pan net chaltu j nathi
  • edited February 2014
    Don't use idea. I also face the netwrk problem
  • edited March 2014
    Full network not come
  • edited April 2014
    I changed my cell phone thinking its a problem of phone but it dint work than i changed d sim card but it dint work but the network is at its worst condition . If the tower is full but incoming and outgoing is almost impossible. The plan of 3g is activated but as soon as i activate it the full tower turns in searching and at last no tower is displayed. I m facing these problem where i use the net at full speed and with good network coverage complain no:-19882016988. Hope to get a good response as i cant change the company as i have many sim in cug. But this is the worst experience about idea cellular .
    Dear idea Celluler
    I am happy to invite my home for your welcome cermony.
    Because you are not comming in my home. And you also not providing data speed. N its shamefull that i have wrote this msg from my friend's VODAFONE no..
    I am kindly requesting you that pls solve these kind of problems. otherwise i will arrange your retreanchment cermony.
    PRASHANT AGALE
    FROM NIGDI PUNE.
  • edited June 2014

For kind yor information we have every month recharge for 3G data in idea net setter. but no proper network of 3G. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited June 2014
    this is arpit gupta from bhopal my nunber is 9977658142 m facing network problem from a long tym but no body is helping me out my whole family is using idea n they all r also irritated by this pls help
  • edited July 2014

I live in South Mumbai, Colaba.
    there Is A Huge problem getting a Network Here.
    1 Bar, Is The highest i get.
    Then I Called The Customer Care Service, There was someone on Line,
    Who Called Me A `Retard` because its Under The Tower, And Must Be A Problem Wid My Phone.
    I Changed the Sim, got A New Phone(Idea Smartfone) And Still idea shows Network rarely!!!!
    Is this Some Joke??????
  • edited July 2014
    Dear ,

I am using and holder of idea mobile no. 9891269676 since a long time back. There are many problem in idea network . it is so defficult to make a call or any body trying to me . Please resolve this problem at your earliest .

G.P PATHAK

• edited August 2014
    bahut sadu network hai airtel z best friendz 3g z not work more network problems plzzz idea ko tab hi use karo jab aap uske tower ke pass khade ho warna u waste ur money or tym
    Hum dist latur Ausa Maharashtra ke nivasi nagrik hai 2 mahine pahile network achaa tha par pitchle kafi dino se network gaon ke kisibi ghar ke andar nahi aata aur ata hai to speed bohat kam aati hai Idea users yaha bohat jyada hai to krupya mehrbani karke iss problem ka jald se jald solution nikal kar humari sahayata kijiye dhanywad
    sudershan wrote: »

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular