Complaint against Ration shops

edited September 2014 in Government Department
Tha ration shop in Vishnu Garden giving less quantity of wheat and rice to consumer and sugar was also mentyion in Ration card but the shop does not give sugar

I want to register my complaint in Counsumer court and also send a mail to CM of Delhi.

Pls tell me how i can register my complaint in CM of Delhi.

Thanks
Deepa
dolphin_softwares@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• edited October 2009
    We have tried and notices on the number of occasions that this shop keeper is not giving required ration to ration card holders. most of the ration he is solding to the other shop keepers which is their adjoining.

I would like to request to take this complaint to the consumber court and have some good panelty against with this shopkeeper M/s. Anand Kumar, Raghubarpura No.2, Gali N. 1.

Am not able to mention my name and ID extra because they people are good drunker and renowned for fighting abusing etc.
  • edited October 2009
    Respected Sir,

The ration shop in Dilshad Garden near telephone exchange giving less quantity of wheat, sugar and rice to consumer and he does not open the shop on time sometimes he opens the shop around 6 at evening sometimes 7 and sometimes not open it..

Sir thousand of peoples now looking at you and your action please do the needful steps
    against the guilty.

A citizen of India
  • edited October 2009
    we have a green ration card, but we dont get sugar and wheat there. The shop keeper dont give us those things..instead he blacks those commodities with a higher prices to others...could you just help me to know how much quantity can i get and if these available or not?
  • edited November 2009
    v r having ration card that belongs to jayaram nagar(shop name & no.-FB059,kolathur),there they are starting to put the bill by 9.30am and they are collecting all cards and keeping by 11am.if we go by 11.01am also they will not get the card.if we ask anything means they will talk rubbhisly.all the whole month there will be rush only.we people are working,if they behave like this means how will we get the things.please take some action immediately on the person incharge or split some of the cards to another shop.
  • edited January 2010
    I an a resident of usupur in chidambaram town. Our area ration shopkeeper says he will give us red gram only if we buy 50 rupees maligai packet. Is this a rule by the government ? To whom should we complaint against this?Please reply!
  • edited January 2010
    Tha ration shop in ARJUN PARK NEW DELHI 43 giving less quantity of wheat and rice to consumer and sugar was also mentyion in Ration card but the shop does not give sugar, Genrally he black the ration items to local shop keepers

I want to register my complaint in Counsumer court and also send a mail to CM of Delhi.

Bhavesh Jha

• edited February 2010
    i resident of ghatkopar 3/11 amina bai chawl , gamdevi road sanghani estate ghatkopar west
    i have compliant against the shop owner that he does not give sugar , often grains there is hardly any sugar or grains because he sell it in black market the name of shop is nissar grain stores No.34E70
    please take a note of it and please take action very soon
    this complaint i am sending to tahsildar mulund branch and the food minister anil deshmukh
    i hope ration shops are for poor people help and not for black marketing
    my name is ronald john vaz
    mobile no.9867910992
  • edited February 2010
    Hi
    actually one person who has shop at atladara he is not giving kersoine and directly selling out so please check it properly thank you
  • edited February 2010
    Hi
    I have some complains the person who is selling kerosin in vadodara, one shop in vadodara in atladara area and the owner of that shop name his gordhan patel is owner who is selling kerosin in balck in market and abusing words telling to customer nobody taking action on him so palease check his shop and one more thing senior level officer are also know every thing but nobody is taking action so its my heartly request you to please check and solve this problem because we cant get kerosin properly and he never give perfect in quantity.

Thanking You.
  • edited February 2010
    we all villagers from village badimarg shopian have the complaint against nayeem ah sheikh s/o gh nabi narwani shopian, he is not selling rice in govt. Rates.now i request ur self please take action against him.
  • edited February 2010
    Complaint against Ration shops

Tha ration shop in Podanur Srinivasa Nagar not giving every month sugar,dhal the shop is giving one month after next month not issue the dhal,sugar. when we ask the shop incharge told we dont have stock but another shops giving every month and rice quality is very bad.

I want to register my complaint in Counsumer court

i.

Thanks
    ant
    ant.coonoor@gmail.com
  • edited February 2010
    sir/mam:

i am a student. here i am complaints about Adambakkam ration shop..

RATION SHOP ADDRESS: Adambakkam , Ambethkar nagar, chennai-88.

land mark: opposite to velachery bsnl telephone exchange...

1. The Ration shop in ADAMBAKKAM (Ambedkar nager, chennai-88) is become a place where all the food material is now being sold to wholesale shop keeps in the locality. When we question them about this, they tell us that it is none of our business and say that they have no stock that they can give us.

2. They are forcing us to buy the products like chilli powder, pepper, and so on.if we neglate the item to buy they are not giving the ration product.we are getting too struggle of that.so please do any action.

3.Here (Adambakkam) a man is working as a clerk (bill giver).. He won't give respects to the the innocent peoples. He always uses some ruf languages to scold peoples. He will use bad & ruf language,like vatha,tevadiapaya. sorry for mentioning these words.

4. some time he raising his hands to beat peoples.

5. if anybody ask questions he warns every one like put in cell..

6. They wont gives the products kgs correctly... they puhing the weight machine while make measure the products...

we hope u .. please make the the action as soon as possible..

*( if any grammar mistakes forgive me...)*

please do some action.. we are waiting .

Thank You
  • edited March 2010
    complaints about Dhokali ration shop

sir/Mam:

here i am complaints about Dhokali, Thane ration shop..

RATION SHOP ADDRESS: Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar, Dhokali ration shop,Dhokali naka, Thane West 400607.

land mark: near Dhokali naka...

1. The Ration shop in Dhokali (Thane-west) is become a place where all the food material is now being sold to wholesale shop keeps in the locality. When we question them about this, they tell us that it is none of our business and say that they have no stock that they can give us.actually the shop owner Mr.Ramniklal Thakkar kept all storage in his personal godown at Kapurbawdi, Thane.

2. They are forcing us to buy the products like chilli powder, pepper, and so on.if we neglate the item to buy they are not giving the ration product.we are getting too struggle of that.so please do any action.

3.The shop owner won't give respects to the innocent peoples. He always uses some ruff languages to scold peoples. He will use bad & ruff language,like Sale, Gandu. sorry for mentioning these words.

5. He collected big property like 4 Rooms flat at yashwi nagar, 1 flat at kapurbawdi, 2 room flat at dhokali,1 Kirana store at Kapurbawadi, 2 shops at Thane, 3 Bykes, car, gold, interior decoration, furniture act..

6. He wont gives the products kgs correctly... they puhing the weight machine while make measure the products...

He have very good contact with local carporator Mr. Sanjay D. Bhoir. Also there are some pending complaints about frod against him at Kapurbawadi police station. But Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar is continuing his ford work with the help of corporator.

Requesting you to please look into the matter and take strict action on this person ( Mr. Ramniklal Thakkar )

we are waiting for action.

Thank You
    Jaywant Mane...
  • edited May 2010
    My self Anish Thakkar I stay in Parel, Mumbai. At our Ration shop the incharge person is not giving us Sugar when we ask them. Also 3-4 months ago he has given us Sugar for the last month (not for that current month) and my mom asked him that if you are giving me sugar for last month then add sugar for this month too. He said " Char hazzar aadmi ko ko Shakar nahi bhat skata me....aap niche se uper tak ka jao mera koi kuch ukhad nahi sata hai" if this behavior of your staff members at the ration shop then how will we able to communicate or buy any thing from the shop/ Also we've herd that if we dont by the Ration product regularly then our CARD WILL GET CANCELED? is this true.

Please address me to the toppest level personal who are handling this Area below given

Anish Thakkar
    Bharti Devi Bunglow ST Xavier's Street Parel Mumbai-400012

Ration Mobile Shop Address: A blue wan in ST Xavier's Street Parel Mumbai-400012
  • edited May 2010
    Sir
    we all villagers from Nand Nagri Delhi-93 shopian have the complaint against M/s UMA SHANKER PARMANAND Rathor Fare Price Shop No. D-1/36, (Uchit Dar Dukan Sankhya 6313) he is not Open the shop and he is all ration wheat, rice, sugar is in blackmarketing and he have a personal Atta Chakki shop then they are stock Government ration. and abusing words telling to customer nobody taking action on him so palease check his shop and one more thing senior level officer are also know every thing but nobody is taking action so its my heartly request you to please check and solve this problem now i request ur self please take action against him.
  • edited May 2010
    I dont Get Sugar on My Ration Shop From Last 2 months in Budlapur (East)
  • edited August 2010
    Tha ration shop in Madhu Vihar,Uttam Nagar, NEW DELHI 59 living less quantity of wheat and rice to consumer and sugar was also mentyion in Ration card but the shop does not give sugar, Genrally he black the ration items to local shop keepers

Sachin Gupta

• edited September 2010
    This is to bring to your attention that ration is not being given properly to poor people in this area.
    Ration is sold in black while people are still collecting their monthly ration. This results in shortage
    and many are turned away. They do not even get what is due to them. These are poor people who have to stand in the cue for a long time. Please see that you bring out a system so that the poor have a little better life. All ration shops should be closed down. this system does not work. What is the use of putting these complaints is you people do nothing? Where can we check the action that you are taking?
    Mrs.Linda Mellocastro
    lindagail_15@hotmail.com
  • edited September 2010
    Sir.This is one of our request letter to all the 'highst authorities' to intervene the ongoing situation in West Bengal regarding the problems of Ration Cards,BPL Cards,Voter ID,APL Cards&other cards which all are facing disturbing situation in this state.

Districts like North24Parganas,Kolkata,South24Parganas,Malda,Kochbihar,Dinajpur&many other places are all facing difficult situations due to some people who are extorting money in the name of quick services.They are sometime not giving the Cards or harrasing people who even have genuine documents.Its not possible without the help of officials & corruption.

Therefore we request you to look into these matters urgently please which is needed for this poor state.

thanks to all of you.
  • edited October 2010
    Dear Sir,

I would like to give one complaint about ration shop in boothanahalli,dharmapuri, tamil nadu. Consumer is not getting proper qty for rice,sugar,etc. For an example he is making bill for 6 liters for kerosene oil but he is giving only 5 ltrs to the consumer. And one more example he is making bill for 10 kg rice but he is giving only 8 kg rice to the consumer. So like this he is not giving proper qty to the consumer for rice,sugar and oil.

And he is selling rice,sugar and kerosene oil to other shops too. He is not opening the shop properly , so that consumer is getting more trouble to get that less qty too.

I kindly request you to take the necessary action as soon as possible and save our consumer and save our country.

Regards
    Indian
  • edited December 2010
    Sir/Madam, This is a complaint in relation to the rationing shop. Shop name is - Avon Society Stores and the registratio no. is 42-G-225. As far as our knowledge the license has been given to some Mr.Ghosalkar but he has given this shop to run to some other per (Uttar Pradeshi) named Rajesh. Even since our ration shop has been changed from the old place which was done by the rationing office itself, our localty has been fully shifted to this ration shop, we are facing problem with this Guy Rajesh who is running this shop though the license is given to Mr.Gholsalkar. There is alwasy shortage of food materials in this shop say for almost year. The behaviour of this person with the womens who go to shop here is very bad and does not know how to speak with ladies and old aged person. Here they do 100% black marketing of the good quality of Sugar,Wheat, Rice and Dal which they receive from the government quota. when the food material is received it is finished within 4-5 days (as per shop keeper) and then the same food materials are being sold in his shop in retail. We dont know what is coming from the govt. quota, any bad food materials come we have to take compulsorily from him and we do not have any choice but to take what he gives according to his wish. We have complaint this so many times with the rationing office who comes there but he never pays attention to the complaint may be he is also corrupt. The only thing is we have not given in writing. There is no timing to open the shop and close the shop, it is done according to his wish only. There are so many points that can be shown against this shop keeper. Mixing of food articles is done on regular basis though there is good quality of Wheat send by govt. quota he mixes the bad quality which he brings from where god knows, to increase the quanity and then the better quality is being shifted to the retain purpose. Other rationing shop has maximum time good quality of wheat and rice but this shop always has problem. He says go and complain to rationing office i cannot do anything, Tumhara kuch chalne wala nahi hai, whatever is there you have to take otherwise go away from here.
    It has gone now on top of our head, and since we are a salaried people cannot afford to go to the rationing office and complaint and attend the same everyday bumking our regular office hrs. Therefore would request your kind self to please please look into this matter and help poor people like us.
    My name is Dilip Somnath Lade and the card has been registered on my Dad's name i.e Somnath M Lade.

Looking forward for a favourable reply.
    Thanks and best regards
    Dilip Lade
  • edited December 2010
    Sir/Madam,

This is a complaint with regard to ration shop in our area.,Vadavalli,Kasthurinaickenpalayam.We dont get any items supplied by the government properly.

Whther it is Sugar,Dhal or whatever always no stock. But they sell it out for double the cost.

And the Television which was supplied by our Tamilnadu government, we never recd it,most of the T.V.set's were sold.
    I request you to kindly take action immediately.

Thank u
  • edited December 2010
    Sir/Madam,
    Respected we are not received the kerosene oil and wheat and also items. whenever shopkeeper sell the items benefit money. so i request to you action the our town kerosene oil shopkeeper.

thanks
  • edited January 2011
    The ration shop in Madhavaram Milk Colony( Shop No.GA068); is treating the card owners very badly. They use abusive langauge and say use unparlimentary language to aged people also. This is total harrassement. whenever we go and ask for the ration items, they will say no to us.
    They make us go up and down like dogs. And don't even give us the complaint book to allow us to register a complaint. they have become so corrupt. And know they can escape with a little bribe.
    The Govt should take serious action against this. These guys should be punished.
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Sir/Madam,

We are not getting free pongal things as well as free sarress for every year and also they just balming the governmaent that they dint give anything. So please take action on this Ration shop severely where the shop is in Tamil nadu housing board (TNHB) near amman temple Velachery chennai-42.

More appreciated and helpful for poor people like us for taking action soon.
    Thanks,
  • kalia rohitkalia rohit Junior Member
    edited March 2011
    this is a complaint with regard to ration shop in our area.,kamana sector 5 vaishali ghaziabad .We dont get any items supplied by the ration shop properly .

Whther it is Sugar,Dhal or whatever their is stock. But they sell it out at cost to the private shopes but not to the ration card holder . he also abuse the poor people .
    he also not give other thin if we buy one. when i went to buy rice and wheat he gave rice but said u will not get wheat on this card u have to buy it without subsidary.

I request you to kindly take action immediately.
  • edited March 2011
    Sir/mam:

i am a student. here i am complaints about Kannigapuram ration shop..

RATION SHOP ADDRESS: V.P.N NEW COLONY KANNIGAPURAM CHENNAI -12. CHINTHAMANI RATION SHOP, chennai-600012.

1. The Ration shop in Kannigapuram (V.P.N. COLONY , chennai-12) is become a place where all the food material is now being sold to wholesale shop keeps in the locality. When we question them about this, they tell us that it is none of our business and say that they have no stock that they can give us.

3. Ration Shop workers they won't give respects to the innocent peoples. He always uses some ruf languages to scold peoples. He will use bad & ruf language,like vatha,tevadiapaya. sorry for mentioning these words.

5. if anybody ask questions he warns every one like put in cell..

6. They wont gives the products kgs correctly... they puhing the weight machine while make measure the products...

7. Some Gundass Peoples (That Man Name : Mari, Vijayakumar , Dikka )( Mari just come out from Jail regarding Ration rice Kitnapping he got on year remand but he come out for Bail) Still this people will do
    (மாரி என்ற நபர் கடந்த ௬ மத்திக்கு முன்பு கூட இரண்டு டன் ரேஷன் அரிசி கடத்திய போது இரவில் P1 புளியந்தோப்பு காவல் அலுவலர்களால் கைது செய்யப்பட்டு சிறைக்கு சென்று ஜாமீனில் வந்துள்ளார் , இன்றும் அவர் செய்யும் அட்டுழியங்கள் தங்க முடியவில்லை ரேஷன் கடையில் இருக்கும் அப்பாவி ஜனகளின் ரேஷன் கார்டுகளை மிரட்டி வாங்கி அவர்கள் பொருட்களை வாங்கியது போல் பதிவு செய்து விட்டு அடித்து அனுப்பி விடுகின்றார் அவரின் அண்ணன்கள் பெரிய ரௌடிகள் என்பதால் மக்கள் பயந்து இருகின்றனர் தயவு செய்து எங்களை போன்ற ஏழை மக்களை ரௌடிகளிடம் இருந்து காப்பாற்றி எங்கள் உரிமையை நாங்கள் பெற வழிவகை செயுங்கள்.
    தற்சமையம் 2ND STREET & 3RD STREET இந்த தெருவில் மதியம் 2.30 ஜனங்கள் நடமாட்டம் குறையும் வேல்லையில் மினி TEMPO VAN & MILK VAN என்று பெயர் எழுதி அதில் ரேஷன் அரிசியை கடத்துகின்றனர்.

we hope u .. please make the the action as soon as possible..

*( if any grammar mistakes forgive me...)*

please do some action.. we are waiting .

Thank You.
  • edited March 2011
    This is in regard to the complaint for the non availablity of sugar and rice in the ration shop. Shop number is UMUM 41 F336, in Mira Road Opposite to Old Petrol Pump. They are selling good quality of rice, sugar & wheat in black, since 3 months they are not giving rice, and this month no sugar. If this is the situation, what is the use of ration card. To complaint about this in rationing office the officers over there are also corrupt.

Can anyone look into this matter and do the needful. Help us to help you.

Regards

Nair
  • edited March 2011
    Tha ration shop Opposite to Old Petrol Pump next to Shivar Garden giving bad quality of wheat and not giving rice and sugar to consumer. Can anyone peep into this matter as I know that whole government is corrupt and no one is going to take any action on this.

I wanted to register my complaint in Counsumer court and also send a mail to CM of Maharashtra and REGISTER a complaint with the concerned ministry for the things happening, as good quality of wheat and rice is sold in black. Can anyone drop in and check this without disclosing the purpose of visit, I know it won't happen as this is India, where rich and poor rules and middle class people are tide up with lots of dos and donts. Feeling ashamed of being a part of this system.

Regrads

Furstrated Indian
  • edited March 2011
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am R. Ashokkumar, Resident of Janakiraman Street, West Mambalam, Chennai - 33. Here we are facing lot of disputes over the relief/welfare announced by the government. Almost every house in West Mambalam has got the free TV announced by the DMK government during the year 2006. But still we poor residents of Janakiraman Street haven't received it. Similarly during the year 2008, there was a heavy rain and almost all the streets are flooded. Government has announced Rs. 2000/- as reform for the worst affected areas. Our area Councilor got signature from every resident of the street who holds a Ration Card, stating that everyone has received the sum of amount Rs. 2000/- announced by the government. "She declared: we will be getting the token soon from the government and once received, we got the leverage to collect the alloted amount of Rs. 2000/- from the Govt. school located near by 5 lights area where they will disburse the amount. But she never turned back after getting the signature and these poor residents have no idea on what happened to the amount allocated for them by the government. Still its a misery to those residents. My car got affected through that flood and I ended up paying Rs. 8000/- from my pocket without getting any relief announced by the government

It seems to be a cheap play made by the Area Councilor with/without the knowledge of his/her superiors. I have pointed out only two of the incidents over here. There are many more to be pointed out. Hope everything will get over at least before the election by this politician in order to get the "F _ _ _G" votes from this poor people and try to make them as a fool once again.

Frustrated Indian Resident,
    Ashokkumar.

Jai Hind.