complaint against up government

edited September 2014 in Government Department

I am from Rajpura punjab i am billing assitant in company and look into all the matter relating to excise in november i make bill for k.l.concast , ghaziabad, i overlook the column of bill no. and date but amount is written in 38 no. form and up govenment held the material and charges Rs. 217500.00 for a minor mistake and now my company deduct these amount from my salaray i am simple person my salary is 6000.00 per month how can i survive if company deduct these amount from my salary.

sir you are requested to please help me.

for such a minor mistake penality is to much.

Regard

gurvinder

Comments

• edited February 2010
    This is my second complain. i complain last month same . Yesterday little rain in this area . water store on the road and the silt on the road , people face too problem. This is the main road to Medical College & Hospital, Therfore, Patient & students face many problems for journey to Hospital. & People also sick for many deceases those who live in that place . So i humbly request you please construct the road and water tunnel. as soon as possible.
  • edited March 2010
    Subject: Unreasonable extra annual lease rent charges on ALLOT. NO.
    KAD0140039, GFS-42, Kadamba Mkt., Gamma -1st, Greater Noida.

I (Sharad Garg) have been allotted the Shop No. GFS-42 in Kadamba Mkt, Gamma -1st, Greater Noida against which I have done full payment on my behalf but still GNIDA has wrongly imposed annual lease rent charges from 2005-2009

The lists of incidents/communication held with GNIDA are as follows-
    Yr. 2002:
    • Property (Shop) was allotted
    Yr. 2004:
    • I asked for One time payment of Property on 23-4-2004
    • GNIDA replied to deposit Rs 3,58,816/- by 31-5-04 as consolidated payments against
    remaining installments.
    • I deposited the said amount i.e Rs3,58,816/- before due date ie 29-5-04.

Yr. 2005 :
    • Still, I received the defaulter notice from the GNIDA of non-payment of installments despite of paying the full installments by me.
    • After receiving the defaulter notice, I calculated the payments taken by the GNIDA, and it was found to my surprise that not only, I have been charged the full cost of shop but also considerable extra amount of money has been taken by me and still GNIDA has sent the defaulter letter which was mentally disturbing and harassing.
    • In reply to the GNIDA defaulter letter, I raised the concern with the GNIDA asking them to provide me with the detailed calculation of consolidated amount Rs3,58,816/-, taken from me, interest exempted due to pre-payment of installment and also give me No DUES CERTIFICATE which means any type of dues/charges against the property should be communicated to me.
    • I continuously followed with the officers and clerks of GNIDA personally and through emails to provide me the details with reference to above issues but with no reply.
    • Each time I met with the seniors of Property and Accounts section, I was given the assurance that it is under process and I will receive the written communication in this regard soon.
    Yr. 2006 to 2008 :
    • I continuously followed at regular intervals , explained the case to new transfereed clerks/seniors in GNIDA to check my file status and response to my letter dated 25-5-2005 but received only the assurance each time
    Yr. 2009
    • I once again wrote letter explicitly asking for the no dues certificate and details of calculation of one time amt. of property so that excess amt. can be adjusted against the one time lease rent only Finally received letter from GNIDA stating that excess amt. of Rs48,269.08 has been taken wrongly by GNIDA from 29-5-04
    • Again, I found the discrepancies in calculating the excess amount by the GNIDA and hence several letters were written and personal meetings done to correct the excess amt.
    • After my personal meeting with officials ,then GNIDA corrected the excess amt. to Rs61,336/- from year 2004
    • However, GNIDA imposed the annual lease rent from year 2005 to 2009 in spite of their own faults –
    • First charging huge excess amount in year 2004.
    • and then not replying to my letters for 5 years
    • Not intimating me about the exact amount of the excess amount taken by the GNIDA. If I would have not noticed then GNIDA would have pocketted this hard earned money of the consumer.
    • Even after noticing the error on GNIDA part ,they have took 5 years to let me know the excess amount taken by them and to my amusement it was wrongly calculated .
    • Immediately ,I deposited the balance amt. of Rs94,240/- after adjusting the excess amount on GNIDA on 14,15-9-2009 as per below
    One Time Lease Rent Only = Rs 1,55,575/-
    Excess on GNIDA = Rs 61,336/-
    Balance Payment (155575-61336) = Rs94, 240/-
    • If the excess amount of Rs 61,336/- would have been intimated to me in year 2005 as per our letter written to GNIDA, Rs 94,240/- would have been deposited to GNIDA that time only
    How could I deposit the full time lease payment without knowing the excess payment pending on GNIDA as when full installments are paid , GNIDA send the defaulter notice?
    • And again imposed the annual lease rent on me for the year 2009 in spite of my written communication to GNIDA for correcting the excess amount wrong calculation & for full payment of any type.
    In my letter, I informed GNIDA that only after knowing the extra amount taken by me, I will pay the the one time lease rent after adjusting the extra amount, and hence till that time I will not be liable for annual lease rent which GNIDA has confirmed through their letter. I immediately paid the one time lease payment as soon as I got the information from GNIDA of extra amount but still they imposed the annual lease rent for year 2009 too.
    How can I deposit the full time lease payment without knowing the excess payment pending on GNIDA when in spite of explicitly writing to GNIDA for excess amt. sot that it can be adjusted towards one time lease rent only? I was imposed lease rent for year 2009
  • edited May 2010
    Uttar Pradesh.

2. There are about 3 million followers of the Faith across the world. We have been receiving reports of harassment of Satsangis of Dayalbagh for the last several months by the land mafia in conjunction with local politicians and the police acting at their instance. The partisan attitude of the police who have failed to give any protection to Satsangis or the Satsang property and persecution of Satsangi has caused great resentment and anger in the whole community.
    3. As a citizen therefore I urge you and your Government to provide protection to Satsangis and Satsang properties.

Name: G D DUA

City Allahabad

Satsang Branch: Allahabad
  • edited June 2010
    Uttar Pradesh.

1. I am a Satsangi, a follower of Radhasoami Faith. Sumiran-Dhyan-Bhajan Satsang and Seva are our main religious activities. Ours is a casteless and classless society. We subscribe to the ideal of ‘Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man’. We have no political connection and our priority is social service.

Name: RAVI KIRAN MADDALI

City Allahabad

Satsang Branch: Allahabad
    Respected Madam
    Sushri Mayavati ji
    I live in Dhorra Mafi, Aligarh. This District lie in your State. Dhorra Mafi is the Ambedkar Village. Main street of Dhorra Mafi too bad since 5 years ago. there is no development on the street. In rainy season water still on the street. The street from bye pass to nala madical is too bad , silt also lying on the road.
    So, plases take necassary action & make the street from Dhorra bye pass (Purani abadi) to nala road.
    Thanking you.
    manneya cm of u.p.

namaskar

meri complant jaankar aap hairan ho jayenge.
    main etah main shikohabad road per mohlla hajipura main rahta h.un jo
    ki alpsankhyako ka hai.hamara road jo modern english school se g.i.c.
    school tak jata hai.uski lambaye keval 200meter hai.
    lekin last 15 saal se hajipura sadak ko repair nahin kiya gaya hai.
    nagarpalika prsasan ko kai bar shikayat ki gayi lekin koi faydaa nahin
    hua.hum logo ne last election main voting nahin karne ka faisla liya
    to ek local neta ne kaha aap log voting kijiye .aapki sarak main
    chahe jeetun ya harun main bana kar dunga.wo election har gaye lekin
    apne wade ke mutabik sarak banaye jo kuch mahino main hi barsaat ke
    pani ki tarah bah gaye.
    tab se aaj 10 baras baad bhi sarak ki koi repairing nagarpalika ne
    nahin ki hai .sadak main 2feet gahere gehre khaddhe ho gaye hain .raat
    main riksha nahin aata.hajipura ke naam se hi mana kar deta hai.saare
    mohlle main ganda paani bhara rahta hai.

aapko bata dun hajipura ke 200 meter ke baad sarak cc banai gayi
    hai.joki saaf saaf bhedbhav ki bhavna paida karti hai.
    hajipura ke peeche sarak cc hai.
    jo bhi nagarpalika member hum chunte hai wo sirf apni gali ki sarak
    banata hai.ye maine pichle 15baras main dekha hai.
    hamari madad karne wala koi nahin aapse kuch ummed jagi hai.
    kriprya hamari madad karen nahin to hum logo ko makaan bechkar kisi
    aur jagah ghar banana padega jo is mahgaai main asambhav lagta hai

08.08.10

prarthi

atiq ali nivasi hajipura

etah.u.p. 207001
    madam,
    an interview for ayurveda doctors recruitment was held on july 26-30, 2010 in district siddharth nagar u.p. Till now results of selection are not declared due to reasons best known to administrations. It is rimored that there is gross misconduct of interview and corruption in selection process involving the minister of health and district amministration.
    I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and instruct to declare results as soon as possible
  • edited September 2010
    Honour!ble Chief Minister
    Uttar Pardesh.
    Lacknow.

For your kind information,a NRI Person having very typical problem in your regime in UP:I regards to concerend my previous letter dated on 06th July,2010 through Fax has been sent,Second letter despached on 05th Sept,2010 by post to your office.This is thrid time by the request through mail is sending you.A problem about my Agriculture plot is located in Hatma Uttam Nagar,Tehsil Behari,Distt:Bareilly(UP)Negihbour Mr Gurmej Singh,who is thread and try to keep his conrol of my legal property by force with the help of local police assistance.I had all type of legal rights from honourable SDM and Tehisldar of Behari and Bareilly.Athourity has been order to ( Created problem person) Mr Gurmej Singh to stop all type of harasshment to me.Very sorry ,local poloce did not take any action against mr Gurmej singh,beacouse bribe is over there.
    I request again,please take consideration action against it.
    Local Care taker Tel:9837806234 Mr Satnam Singh s/o Naranjan Singh
    Vill:Uttam Nagar,Teh:Behari.Distt;Barielly.

Your Sincerely.
    aman narang.Tel:0049-172-2464730,Fax:0049-221-8370519,
  • edited November 2010
    madam,

i am nitesh gautam from hathras dist tahshil sadabad.mere papa ji revenu dipartment ek goverment employ the jin ka dehant 11.jun.2009 ko ho gaya tha jis k uprant mujhe barisan k rup mai nokari di jani hai lakin purn kagaji karywahi k bad bhi or barisht adhikariyo ki laparwahi ke karan mujhe aajtak koi nokari nahi di hai mera pariwar karje s daba hua hai jis k karn bahut mansik dabab mai jiraha hai agar mere parwar koi bhi hadsa hota hai to uskijimmedari u.p. goverment ki hogi.
  • edited January 2011
    madam,
    i am pankaj kumar mai ap se anurodh karta hu ki jitani bhi bpl card banaye gaye hai wo abaidh hai uski janch karayi jay jitane bhi card dhark hai wah usa layak nahi hai

pankaj kumar
  • edited February 2011
    This is my second complain. i complain last month same . Yesterday .How to become ambedaker village.
    In my village banktwa post- pachnagwa dist- siddhert nagar up india pin 272202 have 75 % sc/st cost but we no found
    ammbadekar village why>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    can u guide us
  • edited February 2011
    Dear Mam,

My husband has been expire on 06/09/2010 and he was a goverment employee in Health Department in CMO Office ,mathura
    I want to request u to help me because for issueing claims his staff demanding money and i have a son he is unemployed and my husband has died on job so his staff demanding a huge amount of money to give job to my son
    as mritak ashrit .

Mam these above are my right so why should i give money to them
    Mam please give some attention on above issues.i will highly oblige to u.

yours sincerely
    Smt. Sheela Rawat
    district-Mathura
    Uttar Pradesh
  • edited April 2011
    Sir/mam,
    I am devendra pratap singh s/o Shri Baburam Prajapati resident of Home no. 23 Awas Vikas colony, teh. chhibramau Distt. kannauj. I have B.Ed. from G.S.M. College, Bewar , Distt. Mainpuri. and bed result decalare in fev 2011. but I have no given my marksheet by GSM college's Manager. Because a compaint (Scholar ship deportment U.P.) send by me. so I have impropered by gsm college.
    Plz I want to my marksheet . so available my marksheet. Because I want fill the CTET form.
    thanks.
  • edited April 2011
    Respected CM Uttarpradesh
    This is to inform you that in Kasiramnagar District BSA office Clerk demanding under table money from new joining Primary teacher (Special BTC) for issuing their salary, If candidates not fullfiling their desire,salary also not issuing by them.
    Please take necessary action against this
    Thanks with Regards
    A candidate
    I am ARIND from JALESAR.
    sir problem ye hai ki yahan kai salon se JALESAR TO AGRA
    road ki buri halat hai...
    yahan par kai baar uske liye tarah -2 ke nare bazi, bazar band jaise ho chuke hain
    par yahan ke neta koi bhi sunte nahi hain ,
    yahan hamesha is road ke liye paisa aata hai par baar yahan ke sabhi neta miljul kar sara paisa kha jate hain ................

ye road JALESAR TO AGRA kewal DIST. ETAH KI sima tak hi kharab hai kewal 15 KM.
    par iski koi sunne wala nahi hai..........

AGRA ki sima aate hi yahi road bahut badhiya hai............
    yahan ke log kafi salon se is bure road ke sath apna jiwan ji rahe hain ...........

PLEASE HELP ME...............

ARVIND YADAV

JALESAR,(ETAH)
    U P
    207302
    res. sir,

i purchased a plot at shikarpur dist- bulandshahr at the date 25-11-2010 and pay the stamp duty @ rs 4000/ms
    but after the 2 months at the date of purchase a notice sended for me that was that the stamp duty is less and the rate was 6000/ms.after this i have presented at the adm(fin) court at bulandshahr and after this the court given the order at the date 23/03/2011 and 20% penalty and the interest till to the date of purchaseof plot.
    after this i summit the application at the commissioner court meerut and the order give at 03-05-2011. with 500 penalty and interest till to the purchase date.
    I have taken my copy of the court at date 12-05-2011 and i go to the ADM(fin) office but they say to me that the file of yours case is not avilabe at our office.i also complains to commissioner of meerut regarding to this file.
    while it was not my mistake because if there was a less stamp duty pay by me when what was the registrar doing at the date of purchashing.
    i want to know can i claim aginst registrar shikarpur, ADM(fin) bulandshahr
    Dear Mam,

My father has been expire on 26/12/2009 and he was a goverment employee in up police as sub inspector in lucknow up...
    I want to request u to help me because for getting job in place of him as mritak ashrit, and my mother is goverment employ as a primary teacher.....

Mam please give some attention on above issues.i will highly oblige to u.

yours sincerely
    ankit bajpai
    district-lucknow
    Uttar Pradesh
    09451974698
    दुर्जनसुखाय,असुरन हिताय
    हमारे सिस्टम में इंसाफ कैसे मिलता है, ये तस्वीर इसकी दर्दनाक
    बानगी है। अलीगढ़ के...See more
    हमारे सिस्टम में इंसाफ कैसे मिलता है, ये तस्वीर इसकी दर...्दनाक बानगी है। अलीगढ़ के हरदुआगंज विद्युत परियोजना के कर्मचारी सोनपाल दो साल तक पेंशन व अन्य भुगतान के लिए चक्कर काटते स्वर्ग सिधार गए। फिर उनकी पुत्रवधू बीना देवी सालभर दौड़ती रहीं। आखिरकार तीन दिन पहले आत्मदाह की घोषणा के साथ वो अनशन पर बैठ गईं। फिर भी, इंसाफ की कहीं कोई उम्मीद न दिखी तो शनिवार को जहर खा लिया। है कोई और, जिसे इंसाफ चाहिए पिछले कई सप्ताहों से ऐश्वर्या राय के गर्भ और उसकी अजन्मी संतान की ज्योतिषीय अटकलबाजियों की बेशर्म भेड़चाल में बावलेपन की हर बाड़ तोड़ देने को आतुर मीडिया (विशेषकर खबरिया चैनलों) की बर्बर अनदेखी का शिकार हुई बीते शनिवार (6 नवम्बर) को घटित ये हृदयविदारक घटना. ये चित्र हर संवेदनशील व्यक्ति के दिल को तो दहलता ही है साथ ही साथ "पत्थरों" के सहारे प्रतिष्ठित होने की प्यास से पीड़ित "पत्थर" दिल सत्ताधारियों द्वारा उत्तरप्रदेश में सुनाये-दिखाए-बताये जा रहे "सर्वजन हिताय,सर्वजन सुखाय" के नारे का शर्मनाक सच भी उजागर करता है. उपरोक्त घटना और उस से जुड़ा ऊपर का चित्र पिछले 5 सालों से उत्तर प्रदेश में जारी "दुर्जन हिताय, असुरन सुखाय " की शासकीय रीति-नीति का ज्वलंत उदाहरण है.
  • edited November 2011
    i want to suggest plz ban to whom can fly kite on the road,street,highway becoz this thing many people can be injured
    by thread... commonly on highway etc ..................
    Respected Chief Minister,
    Madam i am a residence of Bijnor and having a shop there. There is not even a single toilet facility in Bijnor Subzi Mandi area and even in the main market. This is the basic human need and i think concern authority should pay attention on it. Nagar Palika also not pay attention in Anaj Mandi where always garbage is there and no facility is there.
    I request the concern authority that please pay attention for the toilet facility.
    Pravin Kataria
    subzi Mandi,
    Bijnor-246701
    U.P.
  • D SinghD Singh Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार के कारनामे
    मैंने २००४ सितम्बर मे बी.टी.सी के लिए फॉर्म डाला |किन्ही वजहों से चयन प्रक्रिया लटक गयी | उसके बाद मैंने कई निजी स्कूलों मे पढाया और कोचिंग दी | जुलाई २००९ मे बी.टी.सी चयन प्रक्रिया के तहत दुबारा मेरिट बनी और मेरा बी.टी.सी प्रशिक्षण शुरू हुआ| यह प्रशिक्षण प्री सर्विस ट्रेनिंग है यानि प्रशिक्षण के बाद आपको उस जिले मे प्राइमरी विद्यालय मे जॉब मिलती है| उसके बाद लगा के अब जिंदगी का संघर्ष खत्म हो गया | चुकी अब सरकारी नौकरी मिल जायेगी इसी भरोसे माँ बाप के खराब स्वास्थ्य को देखते हुए शादी भी की |बिना किसी मानदेय के हम २ साल तक संघर्ष के साथ प्रशिक्षण प्राप्त करते रहे की नौकरी तो मिल ही जायेगी |रोज अपने शहर से ९० किलोमीटर दूर डायट जाना होता था पर किसी तरह जाते रहे |क्योंकि प्रशिक्षण आवासीय नहीं था इसलिए रोज 150 रूपए खर्च करने पड़ते | रोज जाने की वजह से मैं कोई रोजगार नहीं कर पाया और मुझ पर आर्थिक संकट आ गया | जुलाई २०११ तक सब ऐसे चलता रहा | हमारे बेच के करीब ८०% साथी जिनका प्रशिक्षण हमसे पहले हो गया था उनकी नियुक्ति शासन द्वारा कर दी गयी( बिना कोई टेट और मेरिट के ) | हमारा प्रशिक्षण भी सितम्बर मे समाप्त हो गया | अब हमारी नियुक्ति का समय आ गया था | तभी शासन ने कहा की अब अद्यापक बनाने के लिए टेट पास करना अनिवार्य है | हम इसके खिलाफ कोर्ट गए कि हमारे साथ के लोग जिनके साथ हमने प्रशिक्षण लिया है उनकी बिना टेट के नियुक्ति की गयी है इसलिए हमारी भी उसी प्रक्रिया के अनुसार नियुक्ति दी जाये| ११ नवम्बर को न्यायालय ने हमारी याचिकाए रद्द कर दी |मात्र दो दिन की तेयारी के बाद हमने टेट परीक्षा दी और उसे पास किया | अब हमने सोंचा चलो अब नियुक्ति मिल जायेगी | फिर सरकार हमे कुछ दिन टालती रही | १ दिसम्बर को करीब ७३००० नियुक्तिया निकली जिनमे केवल बी.एड बाले फॉर्म डाल सकते थे | कहा गया के हमारे लिए अलग से प्रस्ताव भेजा गया है | २ दिसम्बर को सरकार ने संसोधन किया और कहा के आप लोग भी इसी प्रक्रिया के अनुसार फॉर्म डालो | इस प्रक्रिया के तहत हमारी बी.एड. वालो के साथ मेरिट बनेगी | हमे ये पहले स्पष्ट ही नहीं किया गया की आप की भी मेरिट बनेगी | सरकार हम लोगो की बिना प्रशिक्षण प्राप्त बी.एड वालो के साथ मेरिट बनवा रही है जो की अनुचित है | हम इसके खिलाफ बी.एस.ए के पास गए के श्रीमान हमारा क्या होगा पर उनके पास भी कोई जबाब नहीं| हम लखनऊ मे सचिव अनिल संत से भी मिले | उन्होंने भी यही कहा के आपकी भी मेरिट बनेगी | हमसे ५ जिलो मे फॉर्म डालने के लिए कहा जा रहा है और ये शर्त भी है की जिस जिले मे आपका नंबर आता है आप स्थानांतरण नहीं करा सकते |यानि अब २५०० रूपए और खर्च करने हैं |मैं अपने बूढ़े माँ बाप का अकेला हूँ पूरा परिवार मुझ पर आश्रित है किसी और जिले मे कैसे नौकरी कर सकता हूँ |जबकि मेरे साथ के लोग अपने ही जिले मे नौकरी कर रहे हैं |रोज यूपी टेट परीक्षा मे खामियों निकल रही है पर सरकार उसी बेस पर नियुक्ति देना चाह रही है | कुल मिलाकर कहा जाये तो इन्होने पुरानी प्रक्रिया के तहत हमारे साथिओं को नियुक्ति दे दी पर जब शेष अभ्यर्तियो का नम्बर आया तो रोज नए नियम बनाकर हमे नौकरी से दूर किया जा रहा है | २ साल के प्रशिक्षण के बाद भी हम नौकरी से दूर हो गए है | अब ना तो सरकार नौकरी दे रही है और न इस उम्र मे हम किसी सरकारी नौकरी के पात्र के बचे हैं | हमारी सामने आर्थिक संकट आ चूका है | यह कहानी केवल मेरी ही नहीं है | बी.टी.सी २००४ , स्पेशल बी.टी.सी २००७ और २००८ के करीब १०,००० लोगो के साथ है |
    हमारी आप सभी मीडिया वालो से अपील है के आप इस ओर ध्यान दें | हमे आप पर विश्वास है कि आप इसकी तह तक जा सकते है
  • edited May 2012
    My name is sanchit yadav and the student of the Galgotia institute of managemnt and technology Gr. noida(G. B. Nagar) Uttar pradesh.
    Sir college baalon ne 2011 passout hone ke baad bhi hamaara 10000 Rs. ka security cheque abhi tak nahin diya hai. aur 1 year se paresaan kar rahe hai.
    please sir help me.

Yours sincerely
    Sanchit Yadav
    Mob. No. 9899404800
    Email-yadav.sanchit6@gmail.com
  • edited August 2012
    my self......
    i am shocked that u.p. government can't see the condition of city bareilly.from last three weeks bareilly city in Curfew due to high violance between two religion.as this conditon also happend last year too.

now i want to ask government that how city peoples are in survive?

shops,milk,daily need products, medical, business etc...........

revert back .
    Indian....
  • edited August 2012
    sriman ji mera nam Member singh hai. mai Devanpur Thana-Rajpur Dis- Kanpur Dehat ka nivasi hu meri putry Seema ki shadi Lalu singh nivasi Shajhanpur Thana-gyanbharti Kotvali-Kalpi Dis-Jalaun ke sath hu tha. dhej ke lobhi parvari jano ne biti 10 july ko use miti ka tel dal kar aag lga di or use janse marne ki poori kossis ki. hamne moke par jakar tkriban 2 ghante bad police ko sath le jakar use upchar ki liye jila asptal laya jahai usen majestret byan bhi kalambnd kraye or usme dosi pati tatha parvarijano ko saja dilvane ka nivean kiya. halat karab hone par ham use kanpur le gye jahan upchar ke doran uski mryutu ho gai. tab se lekar abhi tak police ne dosiyo ko nahi pakda hai vo khule aam ghum rahe hai or hame tatha hmare parivar ko jan se marne ki dhamki de rahe hai jisse hamara parivar dar me jirha hai. is bat ki suchana maine 7 august ko a s p jaloun ko di unhone koi karvahi nahi ki to mane ek bar bhir likit suchana s p sahab ko di par unone ye kahke tal diya ki vanha ko c o nahi hai is liye ek hafte bad aana. sriman ji kya c o na hone par koi bhi apradhi kule aam kuchh bi kar sakta hai. agar aisa hai to kanun vyavstha kis liya banai gai hai. krpya hme nyaya dilay or apradiyo ko girftar karvakar hame bhaymukt kare.
  • edited September 2012
    lAST 15 yaer i saw all festiwell of budava mangal. But to day the (SO) panki is the resposibul of this accident . He order to latichagr in Hanuman Bhkt without any resion, to day there are meny problum . No one take medicin in medical hall for the fear of panki polic , if any one know about the matter to ask the locl cityzen they say who is resposibul . i know that covt of Up do not punished hie servent , But Panki Sarkar Can not forget him . All who resposible for that panished by Panki Sarkar,
    jai Bajragbali
  • edited November 2012
    girl of 6 years old got sexually harrasment that he kissed the girl and did things which are not to be said .just imagine the girls going in that school.the same teacher who did this was once got in another school and this bloody school made him a teacher even though they knew it or not.they are blnot checking the backgrounds of the teachers.even my sister she is going in a bus ,the door is opened by a guy of 19 20 years,girls are entering many times .guys of those age aren't supposed to do it.please take immediate action towards this.i also want to complain government of India for not taking necessary actions.the punishment must be given as in Saudi arebia.we should adapt that way of treating criminals only then crime rate will decrease.if today a guy is kept in jail tomorrow he is free.this is what goin on in India.i feel shame .the teacher must not live in this earth ,how can he do this .if I would be the judge I would have taken his head as in Saudi .please don't take it as a silly matter think about your child and you if this happens.the school I am talking about ask them to check everything.and that too only this sir went with the girls on the tour without a female teacher hell with that school.
    I want goverment to take very quick action towards this .
    They should treat criminals as in Saudi are is.please don't take this as a silly matter .its note a joke think about the crimes and just about the girl and their family,what they are going through.only with this new treatment of criminals the crime rate can decrease
    please sir understand the people hope do something for making
    uttar pradesh to uttam pradesh. take action on loni boarder.
  • edited March 2013
    The roads on bisrakh roads r pathatic 3 to 4 fith deep circles r there ..there is connectivity with noida extension but nobody is going to look after this ..so please take care of this...
  • edited April 2013
    Mr. veeresh tiwari peshkar of tehsildar sadar distt. etah has illegaly occupied my property 50 sunehri nagar etah.
    threats us that administration is now in my hands.
    my mother is suffering from cancer, i want to sale this property for her treatment.
    pls help us