Deactivation of VAS in Reliance GSM phone

edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 7735906473. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, including the Rs.39 message service.

N Prasad

Comments

• R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    prasadn57 wrote: »

prasadn57 wrote: »

N Prasad

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

• edited July 2012
    I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 9313770259. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, including the Rs.26 message service.

• R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member

• R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    edited August 2012

• edited August 2012
    i am also suffering with the same reliance is a big chore always cutting the balance with information by activating the services .
    I am fed up with this any one help plz tell me the solution. if any???
  • edited September 2012
    I have been trying to deactivate all VAS services from my reliance phone 9555921087.

Customer care is not helping me. I called many times.

Saregama VAS to be deactivated. I am loosing Rs. 5 everyday.

Please help me.

Keshav
    Hello

Am a reliance gsm subscriber bearing number 8144646493. I have recently ported into reliance. Without my intention, there is some cricket alert service activated on my account and am being irritated with some push messages and needless to mention, I was being charged some 2/- for the same. Am unable to deactivate it and also am not able to reach customer care. When am trying to reach customer care, it says the number is invalid. Please deactivate it.

Also I've done my FRC with 101. After that i have recharged with 29/- to avail STD offer of 25 paise for minute for 300 STD minutes. But am being charged with usual tarrif. On enquiry, I have come to know that 29/- is invalid when am not 101 tarrif. When its invalid, why does 29/- pack activated successfully? Please refund it.

And I've got a pop up saying dial *567*051# and get 500mb gprs free...when I did that, to my surprise, 51/- was deducted from my account. But the message did not say me that 51/- will be deducted. Please refund the same and need less to say that I dont want 500mb gprs. Please cancel the same

Please resolve all the issues at the earliest.

Naresh
    +91 8144646493
  • edited September 2012

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 8695212865. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts.

JP
  • edited September 2012

my number 8575548555 has been deducted VAS 39 sms pack every month. Please resolve.
  • edited September 2012
    my mobile no is 9579612453.....i am irritated with the unwanted vas services and i have large amount of money in dat..... i want it to get disconnected promptly....and also want my money refunded......
  • R_COMcare7R_COMcare7 Senior Member
    edited October 2012

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, As per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that sms pack has been successfully deactivated from your account.

• edited October 2012
    my number-7308180018, kindly deactivate osiyan sms pack and refund the amount, which was activated without any intimation.
  • edited October 2012

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 9018094288. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, message service.

• R_COMcare1R_COMcare1 Senior Member

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member

RCom Care
  • edited October 2012
    I am using reliance gsm mobile no.7814151641. The reliance company has activated VAS service "Cricket Pack Subscription" which was never asked by me. They are deducting Rs.5/- daily for this unwanted service. I emailed them and tried to contact the customer care on their number, there is no response. Kindly get me rid of this unwanted VAS service.

P.lal
    email: plal_rohit@yahoo.co.in
    Dear Concern,

Rs.30/- has been debited from account under VAS felicities, But i have not registered under VAS. Hence please de-active VAS from my mobile no.9346255559.

N.Chittibabu
    my number is 9569628343 please deactivate auto renewal message pack RP.39
  • edited November 2012

My mobile no is 7303180621. Many times i messaged. I never activated any vas or other services. Still they are activating by their wish & deducting my money. Kindly deactivate all the services they activated like vas. Thanking you sir.

Your's Trupti

Your's Trupti
  • edited November 2012
    I'm Reliance GSM User. I'm facing problems as even now and then deducting money for VAS Packs.Pls deactivating all VAS services Urgently.

Vamsi
  • edited November 2012
    sir please deactivate all my vas.
    my mobile no.is-9025729674
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    vamsidharv wrote: »

Vamsi

RCom Care
  • edited November 2012
    I have been trying to deactivate all VAS services from my reliance phone 9696271171.

Customer care is not helping me. I called many times.

Saregama VAS to be deactivated. I am loosing Rs. 5 everyday.

Please help me.

Shankar
  • edited November 2012
    my phone no. is 9023310281. couster care has detecte my balance to a message of vas.please deactivate this service

sohel
  • edited November 2012

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 9787171848. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, including the Rs.3.00 message service.

S.Angamuthu

PLZ,

Deactivate it now.

(VAS HUNGAMA GSM RS.30,) how you can activate this without my permission, deactivate it now.
    Return my Rs.30

edited November 2012
    sir please deactivate all my vas.
    my mobile no.is-9025729674

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited November 2012

Last night I had more then Rs.40 on my reliance GSM No. 8102147907. But now its only .40 paisa. I never subscribed to any of the VAS services, then why did they're cutting my balance and giving me services which I never asked for. This has happened before. Please deactivate all the VAS services on the given number urgently. Also I don't want any of the VAS to be subscribed in the future.

Ashim