Idea cellular complaint

bineet18bineet18 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
My idea balance of Rs. 74 was deducted while I was surfing on the net(2G). The net plan which is active on my phone is Rs.13 for 500MB.

When I talked to customer care, they told me that I was using 3G, and hence balance deducted. They further told me that I have selected 3G settings from my handset.

-> I didn't activate any 3G plans on this cell. I didn't even get any SMS about the pack activation on my cell. When I asked them the date when it was activated, they just denied saying that they can't give such information.

-> I have been using accesspoint of "idea_internet", for about 1 months. So how can all of a sudden, the service switched from 2G to 3G.

After contacting 3 customer care executives, all of a sudden I received 1 SMS telling
"Dear suscriber your 3G service is now active....... "

The above mentioned SMS simply implies that idea cellular is trying to prove that I am fraud, by activating the 3G service while I was on the call with customer care executive.

I am requesting the idea cellular to please refund my balance.

regards,
Bineet

Comments

• edited June 2012
    This is Phaneendra Ayeluri, an employ of Capgemini. My mobile number is 9951154594.
    I am currently in CUG corporate plan. Today morning my outgoing is barred. I am not able to call even customer care also.

Actually I have activated Rs 99 corporate GPRS plan, when I am using internet on mobile, my unbilled amount has raised to 5786 INR. So they have barred my outgoing calls.
    But my actual billed ammount will be very less. My last billed amount is around 450 INR.

This is repeating every month after 20th.

i have logged a complaint in idea website bt they have discarded it.
  • edited June 2012
    Hello team

I never opted for a yoga sms service and without my knowledge idea company deducted my the amount, when I called to customer care they were not bother to reply why the amount deducted they just told me to call after 4 days the system is not updated. And when we call after 4 days they tell there no news in the system about that transsaction and they message that full talk time for 55 rupees and 65 rupees and when we go and charge we get for rs 49 for 55 and 59 for 65 when we ask the shopkeepers dey tell dat would be creditted later dat never ever happens. Idea people are bluffing and earning money from customers very bad service. I need my money why I need to spend my money for them.

Hence I need to place a complaint with appropriate department and sue for the damages.

Kindly help me in this regard
    bineet18 wrote: »

"Dear suscriber your 3G service is now active....... "

I am requesting the idea cellular to please refund my balance.

regards,
    Bineet

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under 3G usage as per plan tariff. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited July 2012
    Sir my 160 rupees were deducted today (6 july). I talked to customer care, they denied to give information and kept my call on hold. I again tried then, the computer told that 'all the executives are busy'. I want my balance refunded. Joginder Singh Mann 8607859043
    Dear sir?madam,

myself Dr. Sushil Dubal from pune using Idea no. 9823407198 and I registered a request for activation of blackberry internet service 399 plan on 3rd july 2012.
    On 5th july 2012 Rs 399 from my prepaid account has been deducted but service has not get activated yet. After that everyday I go to My idea at bhandarkar road, pune but everyday I got assurance that same amount will be refund in my account in next 24 hrs>>>>but its more than 1 week... so stop this non sence service and do something about this...forget about the money, 400 is not a big amount for me.. still you people not activated my blackberry service
  • edited July 2012

We wish to inform you that we have thoroughly check your Idea number account details and we are unable to found any wrong deduction from your Idea account. For further assistance,kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited July 2012
    my idea num is 8432333262 and this SIM dammage on 13-07-2012 so i swap my num other SIM card but this sim card is required PUK and PIN num so i go idea mini stor in city BAYANA {khatri mobail } dist bharatpur rajasthan 321401 and they recieved 100 Rs for me only this service but my problem is no solve
    so you solve my problem and give you me fresh puk and pin for me on my mail id and mob num-as soon as

Dear sir?madam,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Blackberry issue has already been Resolved .For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited July 2012
    dear sir, my no.9785038905 its incoming and outgoing services are stopped so i repuest u to start them and i have submitted the documents 4 times so pls. start services and enquiry on your dealers.

contact num- 9461696005, 9414358760

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• ajavarshajavarsh Junior Member
    edited July 2012
    I am writing this complaint here as I have not heard back from Idea customer care department. The below mail was sent to [EMAIL="'ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com'"]'ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com'[/EMAIL] as suggested by the customer care representative and was sent on 23rd July 2012. One more day has passed and neither I received an acknowledgement for the complaint nor heard back.
    Now I have to make this complaint in the Consumer forum here hoping to get resolution to such CHEATING and FRAUDULANT charges.

Dear Delhi IDEA Cellular Officer,

I am a customer of Idea prepaid for the past around 8 yrs. I am fine with the services being provided except for some issues that have happened sometimes during this period. These are mainly related to the billing and wrong balance deduction related. As this is happening for the 4th or 5th time now, I don’t want to ignore it anymore. The company needs to be compensating in both refund and unnecessary trouble it is causing in the process.

Case:
    While using my phone no. 9911037468, I receive an SMS as below at 10:56 a.m. on 22nd July, 2012 :
    “thank you for downloading Mediachse2 from INDIAGAMES. You have been charged Rs. 50”
    To my surprise when I check my balance it is indeed reduced by Rs. 50. To be noted here is that neither I have heard of this so called game “Mediachase2”, nor I have opted or confirmed for any such chargeable download. Next action I took was to check my phone for any such download. Surprisingly enough there is nothing in there as well.
    Now when I call the customer care immediately, after a long wait I am told by the executive that the application that handles such issues is not available. I am asked by him to call later. I call around 5-6 times only to hear the same response all the time. Finally when I call today, again I am kept waiting for more than 30 minutes, only to hear that I have downloaded such application and they will not be able to help or take the complaint for CHEATING that is happening here.

I have already spent around 4-5 hours tracking the issue with customer care without having any result and do not want to ignore it anymore. I am writing here to you to get this resolved at the earliest and don’t want to ignore the issue this time.

Hoping to get the resolution processed at the earliest.

• edited July 2012
    i was surffing on net 2g.After some time idea customer care deducted my balance by 50 rs.when i talked to customer care they did not give any response.they are saying you can do portability of number.in my group there are 20 member they have idea sim. customer care doing unneccesary deduction from my balance.before deduction i credited my account from 55 rs they deducted 50 rs.i m student i have not more money .this is only one way talk to my parent. i am staying away from my home.please do something.
  • edited July 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC262737 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • edited August 2012
    ajavarsh wrote: »
    I am writing this complaint here as I have not heard back from Idea customer care department. The below mail was sent to 'ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com' as suggested by the customer care representative and was sent on 23rd July 2012. One more day has passed and neither I received an acknowledgement for the complaint nor heard back.

Dear Delhi IDEA Cellular Officer,

Case:

Hoping to get the resolution processed at the earliest.

"

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Wrong Deduction Related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-26225644989 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Dear Idea cellular,

I vijaybhaskar bearing the phone number 9491168349 which was earlier BSNL network , one week before i took portability from BSNL to IDEA network after a week days BSNL network was cut but idea network not initiated in my phone ,then I rushed to the idea branch office (06/08/2012) Habsiguda Hyderabad.The people checked and informed me as your number activation completed on some other SIM.(the sim which given me is different and activation is on different)

So I paid 100 rupees and took another SIM card (89910704450003291739). Idea office people said that it is going to be active your number 9491168349 on this SIM within 8 Hrs.

Till today 8/09/2012 48 Hrs completed no activation taken place, I called many of your customer care service department they give idea switch of and swicth on, remove and keep SIM card, nothing will work without activation know. most of the time idea customer service use to tell technical problems call after 2 hrs .I also tried many times after 2 Hrs same business they prolonging.

Due to this inconvenience by idea cellular most of my valuable time was lost and i am unable to use my number from last 48 hrs.

I observe there is a lot of difference what Idea advertisement in TV and idea response with customers

Please solve this issue and make the use of my number and sim which are mentioned above.

I all ready sent mail to your AP customer care services regarding this matter but they did not respond to my E mail.

I hope you will full fill my number activation by today.

Vijaybhaskar.S

• edited September 2012
    I dont know about my mobile internet. But daily I received service reply flash message. I lost money daily. please remove any internet activities in my mobile. I dont want internet servie in my mobile.
    Dear Idea cellular,

I Neeraj Kumar the user of 9911987547 is the current customer of idea is using your service since last 5 years but from last couple of months i was highly disappointed with your service as you always keep on deducting my balance unnecessarily.

And this time you deducted amount of INR 123 which is too much now my balance is nill and your executive are not providing me any solution they are telling me to call after 4 hours . I am not concerned about it whether your system update in 4 hours or not.....but what i know please provide me satisfactory solution atleast refund my amount.

Neeraj
    9911987547
    niraz.mailtome@gmail.com
  • deepak4137deepak4137 Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    50 rupees deducted from my balance for downloading a game today on 9th Sep 2012 where as I didnt download any game. I am using Idea sim. My mobile no is 09603478370. I contacted customer care. They told me to call after 2 hr. When I called they again told me to call after 1 hr. And again told me to call after 2 to 3 hrs. They are cheating me.Sir I want the money refund immediately.
    Dear Idea cellular,

I hope you will full fill my number activation by today.

Vijaybhaskar.S

Neeraj
    9911987547
    niraz.mailtome@gmail.com

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under GPRS usage as per plan tariff. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

deepak4137 wrote: »

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-27450000441 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

• amey6aamey6a Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    hello sir, some days ago the idea server fallen down, thus my net was not working on my handset with idea 98 net pack,
    but today when it come down to start they broke my net pack and charging me extra money and not disabling the vas service.
    so please kindly not down that they cut a complete balance from my account.
    please disable any vas service activated on my number----9921616001. as soon as possible
    thank you in advance.......................
  • edited September 2012
    Idea sorum par jakar mane dacoment jama karane ke bad bi meri sim ko chalu nahi kar rahe ha

mo.9660082858

name-laxminarayan meena
    adder.-vill.arniya khurd post. Dungarpur t.lalsot dist. Dausa [raj.]
    con.no.9950001034
  • edited September 2012
    i visited our nearest showroom of idea for my permanent number that was been droped somewhere about 3 months ago...
    i want to restart that number and i called to customer care ,they said that my number will start after my documents submitted, then i visited to that idea showroom and they said that that number they cant give to me in any condition, they said me "tere se jo hota wo karle", please take strictly action against them,
    my number was 9850400871
    amey6a wrote: »
    so please kindly not down that they cut a complete balance from my account.
    thank you in advance.......................

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Recharge related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-27710938878 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

mo.9660082858

name-laxminarayan meena
    adder.-vill.arniya khurd post. Dungarpur t.lalsot dist. Dausa [raj.]
    con.no.9950001034

We regret to inform you that the services for your Idea number has been suspended due to Incomplete documents received. Thus we request you to kindly submit the new set of fresh documents in nearest My Idea for further course of action.

Dear Sir/ Madam ji,
    I Using Idea Cellular Mobile Service Vide Idea A/c No. 48227.00.00.100004, My Monthly bill generate on 27th of every Month.
    Today on 27-09-2012, Idea has generate bill amount of Rs. 8169.54 and immediate deactivate my 3G and outgoing call facility,
    In this bill, there is one Adjustment Entry of Rs. 7650.14 namely Deutche Bank- Post paid-Delhi-Contra.
    Thereafter I call Several Time (More than Five time in a day) to Idea Customer care about this Adjustment , No one can explain me about this Adjustment and every time put my call on hold more than 40 minutes to 50 minutes and thereafter Transfer my Call to their Senior Person of Idea. Even Senior person not able to clarify me about this Adjustment entry made by them.
    Senior Person every time Required Couple of Hours to resolve my problem and clear all Status of their false/ wrong Adjustment.
    But Every time all officers fail to satisfy me and not able to resolve my problem, Even After my Several Request to generate compliant against my problem, There after they d'nt cop- up with me,
    I am really Surprise to see this very irresponsible, deceive, foolish, untrustworthy act of Idea cellular Ltd.
    If you are not able to clarify any Contra entry or Adjustment on customer bill , You have No Right to Barred Outgoing call,
    It has Become Great Loss to me and my Reputation.
    Even i request several time to Senior officer of Customer care meanwhile to restore my call barring but they are give me negative response
    like i am thief / loafer or robber.

Pooja Eelectronics
    delhi-6
  • edited September 2012

I am using idea prepaid connection since 2008, my name is Ganesh Chintala, and working in Vijaya Bank, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad last 10 days back one of your telecaller Swetha called me and convinced me to take 299 plan of post paid connection, i have submitted my photo,bank statement and voter id card and Rs.300/-, at that time they have given me a sim card no H4 SH 1112 and they told me that it will be activated within 2 days, but up to now nobody was responding when i am calling to the office, and taking that it will take 5 more days to activate, now i was not interested to take the post paid.

while taking the postpaid connection if you behave like this after taking the connection how your service will be i don't know. So please give my money and documents back to me, i will be very thankful to you. The phone of your office is +919848009919.

Yours faithfully,