complaint regarding delaying in services by SBI

respected sir,
with due respect i want to state that myself SUMIT KUMAR
PATEL having bank account in SBI BANK of JAYANT BRANCH in SINGRAULI
DISTRICT(MP). its joint account with my father.i have been issued 2 atm
cards.
sir last year on oct.31 2008,i made a request for
reissuing my atm card which was damaged due to same reason.
i subbmitted my application and made call at MAIN
BRANCH OF SBI IN MUMBAI and made my atm no. to be blocked.
at the same next day my 200rs was also deducted from
my account for same request.
til now i have given 3 more applications regarding
delaying in receiving of my atm services..til i hvn't received any
information
regarding why its being delayed.
1week before i made call at
MUMBAI BRANCH to make my conformation of my atm request, i was being told
that they havn't received any request.sir i m student studying outside of my
hometown.
my father has gone thrice at office he has
sent back after being told that they dont know anything.
even i called to my brach manager of my
hometown MR. S.P. MISHRA he also bursted and said dont give me threat and i
have to do nothing.
sir every year i am paying 100rs as 2 atm
annual charge and i am having only 1 atm with me.
i had confirmed at BHOPAL(MP) ,from ATM
CHANNEL MANAGER MR.CHANDRACHUR SINGH and at MUMBAI ,still nothing has been
done....
plz loook over my
problem and make some cencern over it......
waiting for ur
humble action.....

yours truly,

SUMIT KUMAR PATEL

A/C no.10780996823

SBI ,JAYANT BRANCH(MP)
contact no.09713892590

Comments

• edited September 2009

I am from Imphal, Manipur.I want to participate at your clerk grade examination which held on 2009 oct.
    But all the SBI branch at Imphal i.e., SBI secretariat branch, SBI pouna bazaar Imphal refuse to take the Examination fee on 14th sept 2009
    The last date of form submission at online is on 15th sept 2009. It is already close at Imphal on 13th sept 2009. why?
    They said the transaction is close from Mumbai. I am trying at my best level but invain.

My name is Samurailatpam Princy Devi
    D/O S.Bangkabihari sharma
    OF Uripok Yambem Leikai
    Imphal.Manipur
    Mob no:- 09774462363
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Dear Mr. Patel,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division. The address is:

State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.
  • edited October 2009
    transaction was made on 11/8/2009 but money did not come from ATM. Card was of SBI but used in some other bank ATM and dint get the amount but when balanced was checked in SBI atm, Rs.17000/- got reduced and this was the amount which was entered in other bank ATM.Complaint was made to respective branch but only Rs.9000/- came back and still Rs.8000/- Pending and they are not responding also what can be done to get money back?
  • edited October 2009

I had deposited two cheques in SBI Kalighat branch in Kolkata on 07 OCt 09. The cheques have not been cleared till date (12 Oct). When I contacted the branch the Chief Manager said that they will be cleared by 14 Oct 09.

Whom can I approach to complain about this inordinate delay.

SR Roy
  • edited October 2009
    I am paid pension through SBI Kachhi Chawni Jammu (2374). In the Monthly pension of 2/09, 3/09, 4/09 and 5/09 Rs.1926/= Per Month were credited less to my account by SBI which amounts to Rs. 7704/= . Also additional dearnes relief @ 6.2% i.e. Rs. 825/= for the Month of 1/09 has not been credited to my account so far. I have complained number of times to bank authorities, every time they say that we have forwarded the case to SBI Chandigarh.
    My on line complaints ,in this connection, are CC-1244962419140, CC-1245828978781,CC-1248855571171, CC-1251132100808 and CC-1255537931640. I request for your intervention so that Bank authorities credit ammount of Rs.8529/= (7704/= + 825/=) to account.
    with regards
    (R.L.Bhat)
  • edited November 2009
    Requested Sir,

We are having a corporate account with SBI in name Petron Civil Engg.Pvt Ltd. we are in feild of Construction Co. and we are having branches all over India one is in Kasimpur (Aligarh) Utter-Pradesh branch code-(01364) with Account No-30286167426.

From last three months there is problem in branch with server connectivity, hard dish problem and many more, for this we are sufring many problems but we adjusted but last month on 06.10.09 we issued cheques to our parties chq no-799235 & 799239 amounting of Rs.2500/-& 4442/- respectively but those cheques have been not cleared till date i.e. up to 07.11.09 (one month). For this our official has to went to bank on daily basis and every time bank staff's is giving a new excuise.

• edited December 2009
    Dear sir / Madam
    I open current account with your SBI BRANCH GADCHANDUR DIST CHANDRAPUR (MS) Furm Name Sai insurance & online multy servises A/c No 30918766425 On date of 09/10/2009 . But your bank anable to providing cheque book after complition of 2 manth to me. WHY
    Plese check your servicing system & provid cheque book immediataly .

Your Faithfully
    Near bus stop Gadchandur Tah - Korpana
    Dist - Chandrapur (MS) 442908
    Mob No . 09764446363
  • edited December 2009
    multicity cheque books of 67 persons having account no as below have not been issued for last 3 months despite regular reminders and requests, please look into the matter and get it resolved at the earliest.
  • edited January 2010
    Sir, I am applying a Loan to KVIC, Delhi. The Task force Under chairmen of D.C of South-West District of Delhi were rccommended the Loan on Vermi Compost vide letter dt. 13.02.2009. and my file send to S.B.I Najafgarh branch for section the loan. but sorry to say that went to bank on daily basis and every time bank staff's is giving a new excuise.

Surender Singh gahlot S/o Sh. Sukhbir Singh

Surender Singh gahlot S/o Sh. Sukhbir Singh
    R/o Village & Post Office, MITRAON, New Delhi-110043
    Ph:09212762144
    Email: rehango@yahoo.com

It is for the bank to decide whether loan should be provided to a person or not, Consumer Forum can not give any direction that a particular person be given loan.

Apart from this kindly post your complaint in detailed manner, may be we can help you.
    From:
    Current a/c;-30677694722
    The Chief Manager
    State Bank of India
    Nizamabad

We wish to inform you that in February, 2009 we have given an application for sanction of CC limit of Rs. 22.00 lakhs (Rupees Twenty Two Lakhs only) and a Term Loan of Rs. 75.00 lakhs (Rupees Seventy Five Lakhs Only) for our Soya Nuggets project under the firm name of M/s Naresh Healthy Food Products. The construction of building and installation of machinery of the above plant has been completed in the month of September, 2009 and the commercial production has started in the month of October, 2009 but we are yet to hear from you about the fate of our application. The capital expenditure of the above project has been met out of short term loans arranged from the market at very high rate of interest. For the day to day running of the unit we are also having to arrange working capital from open market at a much higher rate of interest. The unit is also eligible for subsidy from the Ministry of Food Processing which is now in jeopardy

due to the delay in sanctioning of the loan. Our original application given in the month of February, 2009 has been misplaced and we have been asked to submit a fresh application in the month of July, 2009 which was also been promptly submitted by us immediately. On the basis of our original application registration with the Ministry of Food Processing was also made in the month of February by the bank through internet as required.

We feel that this was really unfortunate thing to happen particularly to a very old and loyal customer of your bank having a long standing relation of more than 33 years (erstwhile M/s M.Bansilal & Co and presently Naresh Enterprises). Against the facility of Rs. 143.00 lakhs being enjoyed by us we have provided a security of Rs. 270.00 lakhs which at about 200% is one of the highest security given by any other customer. We not only have an impeccable track record with your bank but has also been instrumental in getting substantial business to the bank.

We therefore seek your intervention even if at this late stage to immediately sanction both our limits lest our claim for subsidy becomes stale and to avoid unnecessary financial strain.

Yours faithfully

Copy to:
    1. GM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad
    2. DGM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad
    3. AGM, LHO, SBI, Hyderabad
  • edited February 2010
    I had applied for ATM Card on 08-dec-10. I had received ATM card 20-Jan-10.But still not received pin no. from My branch
    My A/c details:P.PADMANABHA RAJU , A/C NO.11326369716 (branch Nad kotha road, Visakhapatnam),ATM CARD No.6220181010800039677.Pls forward pin no. at earliest.
  • edited February 2010
    [V satya krishna Rao A/c No.10709020326 -My pension Account.

Sir /Madam ,

I ,V. SATYA KRISHNA RAO,Pension A/c No 10709020326 served in Indian Navy for 20 yrs of extensive service in Indian Armed Forces in and around India. I have retired from Indian Navy 30th Sep 08, as completion of my 20 years tenure. Ihave received only my .D.C.R.G , D.A , Pay & allowances etc as according our norms (Naval Pay Office Regulations ) I have not received the 6th Pay Commission arrrears and D.A also adjustment of my Pension as according to New scale inculding Medical Pension 30% Which declared and certified by our Indian Naval Medical Officer at the time of my final retirement Medical exminations . Now I am receiving Rs . 5800/ as Family pesion , Where as i am supposed to get atleast 9000+ including medical Pesion .

Sir I have not even received the Arrears of 6th pay Commission lumpsum amount which is atleast 02 months back. As allready the amount been credicted and received by all of our Batch mates (The Personnel retired with me )

I am folding my hands to take up the case and justify at an earliest to slove my domestical problems as I am in hand to mouth position

Yours faithfully
    Andhrapradesh , Pin 530016
    Contact No 09346438488

Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.[/QUOTE]
  • edited February 2010
    I am your bank account(A/C.No-10433556121in S.B.I.) holder from 1999 at Gopalapatnam branch in Visakhapatnam-530027. One year back my ATM card was lost in bus journey. I was complaint at our branch two times for new card (One complaint - 25-09-09 and 20-01-2010), from today onwards there is no response from branch. Please verify my complaint and solve it sir,
  • SidhantSidhant Moderator
    edited February 2010
    J POLA RAO wrote: »

You can send a written notice to your branch manager and ask them to issue a new card as early as possible else you will drag them to the consumer forum.

Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/14404-notice-before-filing-consumer-complaint.html for reference.
  • edited February 2010
    Vide GOI MOD letter No 17(4)/2008(1)D(Pen/Pol) dt 28 Aug 2009, the second instalment of Pension arears was to disbursed by 30 Sep 2009.
    I , IC 5474 L, Lt Col Robert Gurung, was commissioned on 15 Dec 1946 and retired on 15 Dec 1973. I hold a pension SB acct No 10850759282 in SBI Kurseong, Dist Darjeeling (WB)
    However, despite the orders, till date the arears have not been paid by the PDA nor am I being paid as per the new authorized scales. The bankers express their helplessness as they say that the calculations are to be done in Kolkatta, and they can only pay once the relevant orders come to them. SBI Consumer forum do not respond to my complaint.
    May I request your kind assistance in the matter. I am an old pensioner and would like to see my arears as soon as possible.
    Thanking you.
    A/c- 10873435376
    state bank of india
    branch-anantapur(main branch)-515001.ap
    my amount kept in hold and saying that i with drawn over amount throiugh atm, and it was done on 4/4/2009, what the bank people conveying, to get this information, i have to roam to almost all corners of bank, and for that one year back issue, they held my atm and amount of 20,000/- rs, and they didn't even intimated by any means. For this i have wasted 3 days.
    And the response of the staff is worst and no patience- rude behaviour. And saying that problems are with atm, call and confirm from toll free.- this is the answer i got.
  • edited March 2010
    Complaint regarding worst service and worst communication by sbi customer care executive.
    The customer care system of SBI credit card is the best example of fish market.
    I am surendra kumar mahobia from hyderabad and my mobile no. is 9866606208.
    I requested for a Balance Trasfer from SBI on Feb 28th for Citi bank and was waiting for that BT cheque. I am surprised to know when I called the SBI card for status of BT on March 04, that the cheque is issued for 6 months even though I explained multiple times the dumb, deaf and blind executive to issue the cheque for two months only.
    Now I am in a big trouble as I have to arrange a large amount to pay to Citi bank in a day or two as I cancelled the BT cheque.

I wish to get a chance to re-rate the service and understanding of the customer care executive, I will give him 0 for everything as well as 0 to sbi card customer care system.

SURENDRA KUMAR MAHOBIA
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited March 2010

First register your complaint with the SBI customer care and in case you are not satisfied with their response then send a written notice to the CMD at the below mentioned address via registered post, mention all the details in it and ask them for the solve your problem within the mentioned time in the notice. Wait for their response and revert us back.

Address:
    State Bank of India

State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point,
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.

To reach the SBI Card Helpline from anywhere in India
    From BSNL/ MTNL Lines – 1800 180 1290
    From all other phones – 39 02 02 02
    Note: If calling from a mobile phone, please prefix your city STD code.
    Date 5th March 2010.

The Manager,
    State Bank Mysore Bank,
    HMT Indl. Estate, Jalahalli Branch,
    Bangalore - 560 031.

Sub: Compliant against Amount has not received after Inserting the card at ATM Counter on 24/04/2009.
    Ref: SB A/c No 64080981481 of SBM HMT Ind. Est. Branch
    Debit Card No 5046454002800028875
    This is second reminder for this same problem of my SB A/c No 64080981481 I operated with my ATM card on 24/04/2009 at 03.20Pm at SBI ATM counter Jaiahalli Air Force College Bangalore. The amount of Rs.4500/- not been receive through ATM machine but amount shown in the statement. But very next day that was 25/04/2009 entered in my pass book. It has been deducted from my amount.
    The Amount has not been credited to my account in spite of several reminds to the manager of SBM. Personally and no action was taken to my first Letter.
    Kindly re credits the amount the amount immediately along with the penalty /interest as per RBI Norms. If no action is taken, I am forced to report to RBI. As a salaried person. I am put into lot of problems due to delay in settlement of this amount of NO FAULT OF MINE Early compliance is solicited.

Yours faithfully,

Copy to
    1) RBI,
    2) A.G.M.
    3) Senior manager ATM shell.
    Dear sir or madam,

I have a saving account( 11764063721) in state bank of india branch- SISAIKHERA, Teh- SITARGANJ, Distt- UDHAM SINGH NAGAR, Branch Code- 9695. The Bank Manager didn't treat well when i went to bank to get my account statement, he said that they often don't provide statement for saving account. I requested for my account statement three times for last 10 days. After that all he became ready to give me account statement but statement was not clear then he told me that their printers are not working well. My saving account with your Bank goes back a long way and I regret to inform you that this is the first time I am encountering such a problem.

I request you to kindly look into the matter that we don't face these kind of problems in future.

Sincerely,
    Gopal Singh
    Chikaghat Sitarganj Udham Singh Nagar (Uttrakhand)
    +919837794402
    Dear sir or madam,

Sincerely,
    Gopal Singh
    Chikaghat Sitarganj Udham Singh Nagar (Uttrakhand)
    +919837794402
    Dear Sir or Madam

I have a saving account(3000001336414) in state bank of India rajghat power house New Delhi. My EPF cheques no.822733 of Rs.105278/- and 027687 of Rs.12380/- are lying in the bank but not deposited from last 2 months. I am in very urgent need of money. I am in Mumbai now and when I have contacted the branch they are not explaining properly to me why the cheques are not deposited in the bank. The behaviour of the bank employees there is very rude.

I request you to look into the matter urgently as I am in the urgent need of money.

Sincerly
    Manish S. Nimje
    Mumbai
  • edited March 2010
    complaint to branch manager about varst service i have applied debit card last 1 month back but there is no responce from the branch so please i kindly request u solve my problem
  • edited March 2010
    This is to request u that myself satyaprakash tomar working with department of women & child development bharatpur, government or rajasthan & my salaried Account Is with SBI Branch- Krishna nagar bharatpur.
    Sir my elder son Mr. Avinash tomar has got admission in MBA + PGP with ALEXO Business College Jaipur, that’s why I’d like 2 get educational loan from SBI above Branch 2 pay the expenditure of the aforesaid college.
    As per the procedure I’ve discussed the matter with all the paper’s required with the manager & the field officer of the Branch in a
    month of December 2009. Since then I’m regularly perusing the matter with them. After completing the couple of month yesterday on 22-02-10 the manager & the field officer of the Branch returned my Completed Application Form saying that the matter will takes time due 2 shortages of staff & ending of financial year.
    Sir educational loan is very much needed 2 pay the institutional expenditure otherwise admission of my son may be cancelled as well the carrier of my son may be spoiled.
    So I request u 2 Kindly look into this matter & do needful in this regard.
    Withrespect,
    Ur’sfaithfully
    SatyaprakashTomar
    Gopalgarh, bharatpur
    Name - N Naga Annapurna
    SBI, Naval Base Branch, Visakhapatnam SB A/c No. 10709131785

On 17 Mar 2010, I tried to withdraw rs.4000/- from ATM, but at the time of cash coming out, the ATM was shut down and I could not receive the cash, i did not get even slip also. A written complaint was given to SBI, Naval base branch, Visakhapatnam on 19 Mar 2010.

Request for ealy action and credit my amount of Rs.4000/-

Thanking you sir,
    AMIT KUMAR SINDHUPE 6/4/2010

For A.T.M. Card

I am your bank account(A/C.No-011290754204 (in S.B.I.) holder from at MALANJKHAND branch in BALAGHAT District (MP). One month back my ATM card was lost in Bhopal. I was complaint at our branch two times for new card (One complaint - 5-03-10 and 15-03-2010), from today onwards there is no response from branch. Please verify my complaint and solve it sir,

Email: sindhupe.gl@gmail.com

Mob.: 09425875062
    To, Date
    SBI Branch Manager 07-Apr-10
    Sector-15, Part-2, Gurgaon

Subject: Money debited from Account for failed transactions

Myself Ravindra Jain having an SBI Account (Acc No 30828904854) in Sector-15, Part-2 Gurgaon branch (branch code 11568).
    As you are not having any ATM in Sector-15, part-2, I tried to withdraw RS 10000 (ten thousand only) on 05-Apr-10 in evening (around 6:30 PM) from two of the HDFC bank ATMs which are located in same premises (sector 15, part-2 market).
    Each ATM took around 3 mins, and after that my transaction was timed out, so no money came out, and no slip was given to me from any ATM.
    However when I went to SBI ATM and checked my account via mini statement, I was surprise to see that money was debited from my account for both failed transactions.

I tried to reach your customer care, and they said that, they can't help me as they don’t have any information and asked me to call after 24 hrs. I did it and still same answer from them that they don’t have any information as it’s not reflecting in their system.

Please look into it ASAP as I am having some personal commitments and I need money for them. Also I am loosing my daily interest on my 10000 RS.

When I checked my account online, I found following details.

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
    6220181156800006248 7778 S1AN00156509 10,000.00
    6220181156800006248 6037 S1ACND07 10,000.00
    05-Apr-2010 (05-Apr-2010) COR CSH WDL 10,000.00
    6220181156800006248 7736 E1ACDH01 10,000.00

Information required to proceed further is below

Name: Ravindra Jain
    Mbl No: 9971089903
    Mail: ravindrajain04@rediffmail.com
    Address: Plot No 1103, Sector-15, Part-2, Gurgaon
    SBI Debit Card No: 6220181156800006248
    HDFC ATM Code from which I tried to withdraw money: S1ACND07 & E1ACDH01
    My SBI Account No: 30828904854 (SCO 19, sector-15, part-2, Gurgaon branch)
    Branch code: 11568
    Date of failed transactions: 05-Apr-10
    Time of failed transactions: around 06:30PM

(Ravindra Jain)
  • edited April 2010

We have a current a/c in sbi Purulia main branch(code no.0160) in the name of Jyoti Structures Ltd. a/c no.is 11377301510.We have deposited two cheques for transfer in sbi Ranchi a/c in the name of Shailesh Kr.Mishra & Ashutosh Banerjee as on 06/04/10 at 11.30 am but till date(07/04/10 up to 12 noon) these cheques are not transfer.

So kindly take needful action against this type of delay.

Ashutosh Banerjee
    a/c no.30843834660
  • edited April 2010
    I am anand singh i am an account holder in sbi bank branch of badar pur new delhi 110044. Bank employee does not work properly. They dont start pass book entry machine always. Always he says networking problem. All customer face same problem always. So please take action properly
    anand singh