MTNL Broadband

SidhantSidhant Moderator
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
mtnl broadband
Hi, I am having a MTNL Broadband connection no 25081567, I am facing too many problems like slow browsing, DNS not pinging, cannot use phone and broadband simultaneously. I talked many time on their customer care but still the problem is same, even i send a mail to MTNL people and the subject was If you have any shame then kindly rectify the problem which i am facing from last 4-5 months.
Kindly suggest me what to do. I want to take them in Consumer Court..
Waiting for your reply. :( :( :(

Comments

• adminadmin Administrator
    edited September 2008
    Kindly provide the full details like the your customer no, complaints no and your nearest MTNL Sanchar Haat address.

edited September 2008
    Consumer no. is 2053254543 telephone no is 25081567 and Dwrka snachar haat is nearer to me.
    I also have some billing issue too.
    edited September 2008
    Write a letter to the Area Manager of Dwarka regarding your complaints.

Note: Don't forget to take the receiving of your application and also send the copy of the letter in your thread.
  • TanuTanu Senior Member
    edited September 2008
    I am also facing the same problem with MTNL broadband, I want to drag the MTNL broadband people to the consumer court. They people are giving worst Broadband services, some times even my phone stops working. I don't know why TRAI gave them license to provide broadband. Kindly suggest me some alternate of this poor service provider.
    Do some with this pathetic Broadband. :mad: :mad:
    Sidhant wrote: »
    I also have some billing issue too.

This E-mail I send to the MTNL with sub: Pathetic Service (Shame on You)

I am Bhanu Pratap having a Broadband Combo Connection no: 25081567.Since the connection is installed it is not working properly,
    I have complaint on your customer care many times, give written complaint to Dwarka Area Manager and MTNL Noldel Officer. But you are very shame less person,
    If you are not able to provide the service then why you are taking sallery.
    If you have any shame then kindlly send some one to rectify the problem.

Bhanu Pratap
    No: 25081567 ( All PC Price )

Mobile no: 9212759594
    edited September 2008
    Still the MTNL Broadband people didn't reply at all.

Kindly suggest me something.

• BhanuBhanu Junior Member
    edited October 2008
    The Area Manager,
    MTNL, Dwarka,
    New Delhi,
    Sub: Kindly improve the pathetic, poor, bad service.
    This is my second letter to you the first letter I gave you on 16/06/08 but you did not rectify the problem which I am facing since I get installed the connection. I am complaining on the customer care (41601130) but still you didn’t take any action on my complaint. I also send a written complaint to the MTNL Nodal Officer and the response is same as of yours. I also send a E-Mail to you people but still there is no response.
    I am very said to say that your officers or your employs are doing very pathetic job they are just making fool of the consumers and the Indian Government, If you have any shame then kindly rectify the problem which I am facing since I get installed your pathetic connection.
    ********

Internet Help Desk 6 th Floor
    Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath
    N Delhi : 110001
  • edited December 2008
    Thanks for the suggestion, now my connection is working good and even I received a letter from the MTNL broadband that they waived off my bill.
    So please cancel my application

edited December 2008

Thanks for your great advice, my connection is now working properly and now its being long time without any problem. :)

Sidhant

admin wrote: »

• edited December 2008
    I am having a MTNL broadband connection from last 6 months, In 6 months i complaint them at least 6000 times, sometimes no connectivity, and some time not work properly, the main problem is this that their is no other service provider near Najafgarh. This is a wrost connection, Just avoid it.
    edited March 2009

Follow the above mentioned steps, and if still face any problem then feel free to contact us again. :}

Admin
    edited April 2009
    I am having MTNL broadband on 22081605 and since i got the connection i am facing lots of problem like slow speed, Connection break and most of the time it doesnt work.
    Recently i got my modem(MT882) replaced with Dlink(520T) though they have given me old modem saying it's working fine. But it's really pathetic it works only 5-10 minutes after that it doesnt wrk. ADSL doesnt event fluctuate.

I have locked a complaint but to my surpirse they have closed it after 1-2 days, but the problem is still the same

Tell me what to do.
    edited April 2009

Speed, connectivity issue is very common with MTNL, we received many complaint and the issue is same. As broadband is very useful but still our Govt. is not taking any strong action this is the main reason why all other players are providing the services at very high rates. You can contact to your area manager for the same, and if still face any problem then write a notice to the area nodal officer.
    edited April 2009
    Thnx for reply. Is there'nt any other way because i have 6 days office and taking a leave is very hard. My net is not working since 9th of April and i m making regular compalint but those people close older comaplaint saying we have got a call that its resolved, and gives me new call no every time
    edited April 2009
    Kindly provide us your full contact details, so that we can guide you accordingly.
  • edited April 2009
    Hi friend I just read about your problem. You problem is also same as mine but i have fixed my problem. All those problem is due to the router setting.
    Just open your browser and bring the router setting page.
    type the username and password(mostly both are admin if you have not changes the username and password youself ).
    After entering look for option like router setting. You will see option like shown below

[] G.Dmt Enabled
    [] G.lite Enabled
    [] T1.413 Enabled

[] ADSL2 Enabled [] Bitswap Enabled
    [] AnnexL Enabled [] SRA Enabled
    [] ADSL2+ Enabled
    [] AnnexM DISABLED

NOTE: may be differnt in you case coz of different router

Just uncheck all check boxes(shown above as '[]') in front of the name except the first one i.e G.Dmt Enabled. Then save the setting and reboot you modem.
    I am sure it will solve the problem. I did this for my self and i got the speed back(in my case the speed also decresed from 256 to 253) and now I have no problem with my net and it working great.

WARNING: Dont just put your phone numbers and CA numbers on net. People can use those info for bad stuffs.
    My contact no. is 9818379810
    My landline no. 22081605 and the area exchange Gandhi Nagar
    This month i have kept on complaining they kept on closing my complaint saying problem reolved but problem is same till now.
    Following are my Complaint details for this month
    1april -> 9612
    9th april -> 137
    11thApril -> 5454
    17thAPril -> 7858
    20thApril -> 8623
    24thAPril -> 82

I tried calling are mgr, sdo and GM but no success.
    I followed above steps also but after log-in Blank screen appears and status bar says Done. I kept on pressing F5 but no use.

Please help .....................
    edited April 2009

Send a written notice to the below mentioned address via registered post, mention all the complaints in it and ask them for the proper solution or refund within the mentioned time and wait for at least 15-20 days.

MTNL Nodal Office Delhi,
    GM ( Broadband )
    Internet Help Desk 6 th Floor
    Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath
    N Delhi : 110001
    edited April 2009
    Thnx for the quick reply. I'll write a letter to the above mentioned address..........
    Thnx
  • gurpreetgurpreet Junior Member
    edited May 2009
    hello mr. unregistered guest. could u plz tell me how to get router page from browser. and r u really sure that doing these settings on router page will solve the problem. thanks
    Hello Gurpreet,

First connect your DSL modem to your system and type the gateway address of the router in your browser.
    Example: if the gate address is 192.168.1.1 then you have to prefix http:// and press enter.

It might help you.
    HI
    I have send a written complaint to GM, Broadband but till date no response and i m keep on complaining at 1504 for Internet not working and story is same as of last month.
    Should i wait some more time...or what to do...
    Hello rajeev,

MTNL infrastructure is very poor and pathetic, the registered post only help you in getting some amount refund or support your case in the consumer court. If you think that the MTNL people give you good service, then we think it is not possible. As the employee get their salary on time and from top to bottom all the employee are corrupt.
    edited May 2009
    Thats OK. but what should i do...should i knock the doors of consumer court...
    My dear members,

Good news for MTNL users, due to loos of 84 crore , now the BSNL (father of mtnl ) takeover it.

Best of LUCK MTNL shameless employee.
    edited May 2009
    MTNL and BSNL dono ke service poor nahi worst hai....................Abhi MTNL ko loss huaa hai.....later BSNL kee bhee yehii halat honee waleee hai..............phir kon kisko takeover karta haiiiiiiiiiii:&
    Hello Rajeev,

Choice is yours, if you want to lodge complaint in the consumer court then we will tell you the way, or you can switch over to some other services provider.
    edited May 2009
    Internet is becoming the basic need of a special sector, and the market is growing rapidly, we don't know then why the MTNL and the BSNL is providing such type of poor services due to this our Indian Govt suffer from huge loose.
  • edited June 2009
    1. No information was given about non-clearance of cheque
    2. Services were barred without informing any reason
    3. Even after payments were made and that is also with late fees still excessive billing done.
    As payments were made on time for the bills but it was never informed to us that cheque is not cleared and later on Outgoing services were barred on my phone. Being a Heart patient Basic telephone is must for me and due my ilness i do not usse Cell Phone at all.

Dharam Bir Chawla